Thenextstep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thenextstep

Chels and Dani's Rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The mother of your firstborn..is alive..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blink

Blink

The mother of your firstborn..is alive.. Empty
PostSubject: The mother of your firstborn..is alive..   The mother of your firstborn..is alive.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:59 pm

Blink walked into the garden, looking back as there was no one behind her, "How dare they ask me to fight against the father of my child..and my best friend." She whispered, before stopping when she saw Johnny in the Garden..with Kaya..She slowly walked to him, "Johnny..?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: The mother of your firstborn..is alive..   The mother of your firstborn..is alive.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:08 pm

Johnny was baby talking to Kaya. Lorna was inside resting. After they found she was pregnant Johnny made sure she got plenty of rest. He hadn't been able to do that with Blink because of the danger of the fights. But now he had people to wait hand and foot on the woman he loved.

"Johnny..?" Johnny's head shot up when he heard his name. He knew that voice but he never thought he would ever hear it again.

"Blinky?" He asked in shock. She was so beautiful still. He stood slowly to shocked to walk toward her.
Back to top Go down
Blink

Blink

PostSubject: Re: The mother of your firstborn..is alive..   The mother of your firstborn..is alive.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:11 pm

Blink looked at Johnny, before she smiled, "It's me.." She said as she walked to him. Her eyes then slowly traveled down to Kaya, before she looked back at him, "They brought me back to life..and I escaped.."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: The mother of your firstborn..is alive..   The mother of your firstborn..is alive.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:40 pm

Johnny moved forward and wrapped his arm around her. He kissed her temple. "Your alive." He whispered. He then pressed his face into the side of her head.
Back to top Go down
Blink

Blink

PostSubject: Re: The mother of your firstborn..is alive..   The mother of your firstborn..is alive.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:37 pm

Blink smiled at him, "I am.." She said, before looking down at little Kaya. Her eyes widened, before smiling, "Hey you.."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: The mother of your firstborn..is alive..   The mother of your firstborn..is alive.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:57 pm

"Yeah." Johnny grinned at Blink. "She's beautiful just like her mother." He touched her face gently as he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Blink

Blink

PostSubject: Re: The mother of your firstborn..is alive..   The mother of your firstborn..is alive.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:59 pm

Blink smiled as she looked up at Johnny, before looking back at Kaya, "She's so beautiful.." She laughed softly, before she heard a little gasp behind her. Making her turn around to see Lorna..but then she saw a baby bump. Her eyes went to Johnny..

---
Lorna was looking for Johnny, before stopping as she gasped when she saw Blink. Her eyes were wide, before she tried to hide her baby bump..Her eyes looked at Johnny..She bit her lip as she backed up and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: The mother of your firstborn..is alive..   The mother of your firstborn..is alive.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:19 pm

Johnny looked back and forth between the woman for an second. He then left Kaya in Blinks arms and ran to Lorna. "Stop come here." He pulled her toward the other woman.

"Blink the truth is that after you died Lorna and I fell in love. I still love you and I don't know what to do about this but I don't want either of you to leave me. I don't think I could bare it."
Back to top Go down
Blink

Blink

PostSubject: Re: The mother of your firstborn..is alive..   The mother of your firstborn..is alive.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:42 pm

Blink saw how Johnny ran after Lorna, but she had already figured out what happened. She smiled at the both of them, "I know you love her.." She said as she laughed softly, "I saw how you looked at her sometimes, it was different on how you looked at me..But I knew you loved me differently. As you love her differently." Blink said as she looked down at her baby girl.

Lorna stood there in shock, "B-but it isn't my place, Blink..I..I shouldn't..your alive..and your his..It's not right for me to just take it."

Blink smiled, "Lorna..stop it..I knew you liked him..and if I was mad..and didn't want Johnny to have us both..I would punch you right now, and kill that baby..But..I'm not, am I?"

Lorna froze as she looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: The mother of your firstborn..is alive..   The mother of your firstborn..is alive.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:54 pm

Johnny's head shot up. "Wait seriously? Both?" Johnny asked in shock. "I can have you both?" He looked back and forth between the two to make sure he was understanding everything correctly.

"I can have two hot woman that I love, and that have either had my child or is going to have my child? You aren't going to make me choose?" Johnny gave a small smile hoping this was right.
Back to top Go down
Blink

Blink

PostSubject: Re: The mother of your firstborn..is alive..   The mother of your firstborn..is alive.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:57 pm

"Lorna is only the person who I would share you with." She said as she smiled, "If Lorna is okay with this."

Lorna was shocked, before she nodded, "I..I don't mind it either..Since it's you Blink." She said, looking back at Johnny with a smile. She then looked at Blink, "I'll look over Kaya if you want? And let you and Johnny catch up."

Blink smiled, "Thank you Lorna."

Lorna nodded as Blink gave Kaya to her, walking off.

Blink looked at Johnny and walked to him. She kissed him softly, before pulling away.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: The mother of your firstborn..is alive..   The mother of your firstborn..is alive.. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:06 am

Johnny moved forward and kissed her again. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her toward him. He licked at her lips and moved one hand down and grabbed her ass. "Missed you so much." He mumbled before kissing her lips again.
Back to top Go down
Blink

Blink

PostSubject: Re: The mother of your firstborn..is alive..   The mother of your firstborn..is alive.. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:14 am

Blink immediately kissed him back when he kissed her. She wrapped her arms around him when he pulled her close. She kissed him, before smiling in the kiss as he grabbed her ass. Blink's smile widened when he talked to her, "I missed you too.." She whispered, before opening her mouth for him. She hugged him tight, pressing their bodies tightly together. Her right hand was in his hair as they kissed.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: The mother of your firstborn..is alive..   The mother of your firstborn..is alive.. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:00 am

Johnny ground his body against Blink wanting to relearn her body in every way. He lifted her up and wrapped her legs around him. He then sat on the bench and continued kissing her hard.
Back to top Go down
Blink

Blink

PostSubject: Re: The mother of your firstborn..is alive..   The mother of your firstborn..is alive.. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:03 pm

Blink gladly wrapped her legs around him. She kissed him hard and passionately, rubbing his chest as she felt his body against her. And it was slowly turning on at how he kept touching her. She gently bit his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: The mother of your firstborn..is alive..   The mother of your firstborn..is alive.. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:42 pm

Johnny moaned as she bit his lip. He moved one hand and pulled his hard cock out of his pants. He moved Blinks skirt and underwear and pressed his hard cock against her. He pulled up her top and began sucking on her nipples.
Back to top Go down
Blink

Blink

PostSubject: Re: The mother of your firstborn..is alive..   The mother of your firstborn..is alive.. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:16 pm

Blink moaned when he pressed his hard member against her. She gasped at him sucking her breast, "I missed you Johnny.."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: The mother of your firstborn..is alive..   The mother of your firstborn..is alive.. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:22 pm

"Missed you so much Blinky." Johnny said around her breast. He then lifted her body and pulled her down onto his cock hard. "Still so fucking tight."
Back to top Go down
Blink

Blink

PostSubject: Re: The mother of your firstborn..is alive..   The mother of your firstborn..is alive.. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:25 pm

Blink smirked before moaning when he entered. She bit her lip as she pulled both of them back, letting him be on top. She wrapped her arms around him, kissing him instantly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: The mother of your firstborn..is alive..   The mother of your firstborn..is alive.. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:53 pm

Johnny moaned as she moved him on top of her. He then began slamming his cock into her hard. He needed to feel his Blinky scream his name as loud as she could. "Scream for me Blinky scream." He slammed her as hard as he could over and over.
Back to top Go down
Blink

Blink

PostSubject: Re: The mother of your firstborn..is alive..   The mother of your firstborn..is alive.. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:59 pm

Blink gasped when he first moved inside of her. Only to moan loud at him slamming into her. Hard. She started to scream his name after a few more thrusts..And him hitting her g-spot, "Oh god, Johnny. YES!"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: The mother of your firstborn..is alive..   The mother of your firstborn..is alive.. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:34 pm

Johnny continued slamming into Blinks body. He sucked hard on her breast trying to relearn her body. "Missed you so fucking much... could fuck you unconscious."
Back to top Go down
Blink

Blink

PostSubject: Re: The mother of your firstborn..is alive..   The mother of your firstborn..is alive.. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:46 pm

Blink couldn't help but moan loud at him thrusting inside of her. Her hands went to her breasts as she rubbed them, "God yes, Johnny!"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: The mother of your firstborn..is alive..   The mother of your firstborn..is alive.. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:22 pm

He continued slamming into her. He pulled and flicked at her nipples. He sucked on her neck hard.
Back to top Go down
Blink

Blink

PostSubject: Re: The mother of your firstborn..is alive..   The mother of your firstborn..is alive.. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:11 am

Blink moaned, loving the way he kept pleasuring her. She had missed his touch more then anything, "I missed you! I missed you so much!" She moaned, wrapping her arms around him as he continued to thrust inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mother of your firstborn..is alive..   The mother of your firstborn..is alive.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mother of your firstborn..is alive..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thenextstep :: Johnny and Lorna's World :: Johnny and Lorna's House :: Backyard :: The Garden-
Jump to: