Thenextstep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thenextstep

Chels and Dani's Rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In your rapist's world.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
`Artemis

In your rapist's world. Empty
PostSubject: In your rapist's world.   In your rapist's world. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:15 pm

Artemis shrieked as she fell from the sky, groaning at the impact of a heavy floor. She laid there as she rolled onto her side, coughing. She was taken by surprised by the whole warped thing, making her body go into shock at the impact.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: In your rapist's world.   In your rapist's world. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:27 pm

Johnny felt himself falling and landed hard on his feet. He landed with both feet on either side of Artemis. He looked down at her smirking after he looked around. He was home.

"Get up Blondie Whore we're going to my Bed room."

Last edited by Johnny Quick on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: In your rapist's world.   In your rapist's world. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:30 pm

Artemis looked up, before freezing at who she saw. She sat up and backed up fast. She got up as she turned around and tried to run off. Completely forgetting she didn't know this place, and wasn't aware she was in his house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In your rapist's world.   In your rapist's world. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In your rapist's world.
Page 1 of 1