Thenextstep

Chels and Dani's Rp

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Welcome to your new home, your mine now.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, your mine now.   Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:03 pm

Artemis moved her head away from him when he threatened her with getting raped by others. Her eyes narrowed as she suddenly kicked him in the stomach and ran towards the bathroom, trying to hide one more time. She then slammed the door shut, trying to keep it that way as she felt him pushing on it, "GO AWAY! I WILL NOT LET YOU DO ANYTHING TO ME!!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, your mine now.   Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:38 pm

Johnny walked over to the Bathroom door and kicked it in. "Bitch you will learn your place if i have to let Ultraman ass rape you as hard as he wants." Johnny grabbed her hair and threw her to the floor. He pinned her down and slammed his cock into her hard and started to fuck Artemis mercilessly. "Take my cock you little whore!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, your mine now.   Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:05 am

Artemis fell to the floor when he kicked the door in. She got up as she glared at him, before trying to run away. She then screamed when he grabbed her hair, and threw her to the floor. Artemis turned around onto her back to get up. Only to be suddenly pinned down, "NO!!!" She yelled, "GET OFF OF ME-AAAH!" She screamed when he entered her and started his assault on her. Artemis closed her eyes tight as it started to hurt, "STOP IT! IT HURTS!!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, your mine now.   Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:53 am

"THAT'S THE POINT BITCH!!! IF PAIN IS THE ONLY THING THAT WILL TEACH YOU THEN THAT IS ALL YOUR GOING TO GET!!!!" He continued slamming into her hard and mercilessly. "I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU RAW YOU LITTLE WHORE!!! THEN I'M GOING TO TELL THE BOYS IN THE SYNDICATE TO GO TO TOWN ON YOU TOGETHER!!! POWER RING, OWLMAN, ULTRAMAN ALL OF THEM FUCKING YOU AT ONCE AS HARD AS THEY CAN!!! THEN MAYBE YOU'LL SEE HOW FUCKING LUCKY YOU ARE TO HAVE ME AS A MASTER!!!!! THE ONLY REASON I MAKE YOU HURT IS BECAUSE YOU FIGHT ME YOU SLUT!!!!" All the while he is plowing her pussy continuing his harsh assault.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, your mine now.   Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:26 am

Artemis's eyes widened at what he told her. She shook her head, "N-NO! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!!!" She yelled, not wanting that to happen. Artemis then screamed in pain, "STOOOP!" She screamed, feeling the pain get even worse..and it was enough to make tears roll down her eyes, "Stop!! Please!!!" She begged, not liking this pain she was in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, your mine now.   Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:36 am

Johnny began slowing down smirking at her. "Are you going to be good now?" He began moving in her at a more pleasurable pace. "If you just behaved I could make you feel so good Blondie. You just have to learn you place." He spoke to her soothingly smiling down at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, your mine now.   Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:42 am

Artemis sighed of relief when he slowed down. She looked up at him as she glared at him..But the gaze held sorrow..He had broken her, and the tears themselves showed that. She then looked away, "Yes.." Artemis said softly, wincing when she felt something warm trickling down from her area. Blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, your mine now.   Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:54 am

When Johnny heard that he came in her. He then pulled out. "Stay." He told her. He then whipped himself off and pulled on a pair of pants. He then put a sheet over her and lifted her up. "And now we'll go to the Med Lab and you will get all fixed up. Just remember that you need to be a good girl. As long as you are good and affectionate to me when I want you will not be hurt." He then put her head against his shoulder smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, your mine now.   Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:21 am

Artemis just let him pick her up, making herself stay quiet. She didn't respond to him, letting him put her head against his shoulder. She looked down, wanting to cry from the pain she was in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, your mine now.   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to your new home, your mine now.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2