Thenextstep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thenextstep

Chels and Dani's Rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

playing doctor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

playing doctor Empty
PostSubject: playing doctor   playing doctor I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:04 am

Johnny passed a number of his servants on his way to his lab. He gave them instructions to make some food and to bring it to the Lab.

When he set her down on the table he rolled her onto her side. He then began doctoring her anal cavity fixing the bleeding. He then pulled out a special tool he had developed. He aimed it at her and began healing her with it's light. Once she was mostly healed he rolled her onto her back and spread her legs. He then began the same process on her area healing her.

"There Blondie. Now your mostly healed up. As long as you are a good girl," He stoked her hair, "You will be healed in a day or two." He kissed her forehead and smiled at her sweetly.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

playing doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: playing doctor   playing doctor I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:12 am

Artemis let him fix her up, before sitting there as she looked down, "Can I have clothes.." She asked, wanting to be clothed and not naked around him. She had a headache from screaming, and her body was aching for rest. Her eyes drooped at some points.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

playing doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: playing doctor   playing doctor I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:16 am

Johnny touched her check and gave the other a small kiss. "Of course." He told her. "I'll have one of the maids get you some." He turned and went to the door. He summed a servant girl. She went to get what he wanted.

"They will be here in a few moments." There was a knock on the door. Johnny went and got the food he had ordered. "Here you go. Eat up." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

playing doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: playing doctor   playing doctor I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:28 am

Artemis didn't look at him when he kissed her cheek. She then looked up when he went to get someone to get her some clothes. She then looked away from him when he looked back at her. Artemis then looked up when there was food. She took the food and started to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

playing doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: playing doctor   playing doctor I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:37 am

Johnny grinned and petted her hair. "Now you are learning to be a good girl." He sat down next to her and kissed her temple as she ate.

Another knock came on the door. A man walked in with clothes. Johnny stood and took the clothes. The man looked over Artemis's body lewdly. Johnny took the clothes not noticing the look his girl was getting. "Thank you Keven. You may go." The man left quickly knowing that if he stuck around he would make his master angry.

Johnny turned back to her. "Now here are your clothes. Something I want you to understand Blondie. You will where what I tell you. You may pick out your own clothes but if I tell you to change you will." Johnny handed her some clothes. There was no underwear. "For now you can wear these. For bad behavior I will be making you wear skimpy clothes do you understand?" He stroked her long blond hair.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

playing doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: playing doctor   playing doctor I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:49 am

Artemis didn't notice the servant man who was checking her out. She looked at the clothes, seeing that there was a short black shorts with a tanktop that would show a lot of cleavage. And saw there was no bra or underwear. She looked up at him, "But.." Artemis then shutted up and got up to get dressed. She looked at him, and she was about to speak, but her legs gave out as she passed out.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

playing doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: playing doctor   playing doctor I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:52 am

Johnny caught Artemis before she hit the floor. He then carried her back to his bedroom. He pulled her hair down from the pony tail and laid her down on the bed. He laid down beside her and pulled her to him. He rested his head on her chest and fell asleep smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

playing doctor Empty
PostSubject: Re: playing doctor   playing doctor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

playing doctor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thenextstep :: Johnny and Artemis's World :: Johnny and Artemis's House :: Lab-
Jump to: