Thenextstep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thenextstep

Chels and Dani's Rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

back in bed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
`Artemis

back in bed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:47 pm

Artemis's back arched as she moaned, feeling him move inside of her. Her eyes stayed closed as she continued to moan at the feel of him inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:55 pm

Johnny moved in her slowly as he sucked on her neck. His hands moved under her top and began caressing her breasts.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:57 pm

Artemis moaned, loving the way he was moving inside of her. Her hands traveled to caress his cheeks, bringing him down so she could kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Johnny kissed her gently as he moved inside her. He licked and nipped at her lips.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:18 pm

Artemis moaned, her legs wrapping around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:27 pm

Johnny began moving a bit faster to create more friction. He began sucking harder on her neck and moved up to her earlobe. He lightly pinched and pulled at her nipples.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:31 pm

Artemis moaned even more when he went faster, her body shuddering at how good this felt. She wrapped her arms around him, "J-Johnny.."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:34 pm

Johnny continued sucking and nipping at her ear. He then began to vibrate inside her as he moved faster inside her.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:36 pm

Artemis screamed her moan when he started to vibrate inside of her. Her nails scratched his back, and she felt herself start to tighten around him. And after a few more thrusts, she came.

Though after Artemis caught her breath, her eyes widened as she backed up, "W-what just happened!?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:47 pm

Johnny rolled them over putting her on top of him letting her have control. "We just had sex Blondie." He told her.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:59 pm

Artemis got off of him as she backed up into the wall, "N-no!" She said as she couldn't believe she had just done that. She quickly went to her dresser to get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:08 am

Johnny sat up. "Artemis Stop." Johnny ordered. He stood and pulled on his pants. "You need to calm down." He told her.

He waled up to her. "You can't leave Artemis. Not now that Ultra and Power ring know you are here and want you. If you leave the grounds they will find you and they will be a hell of a lot worse then me. I've taken care of the servants and none of them will try to touch you again, but you have to stay here."
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:19 am

Artemis looked at him as she covered herself. Her eyes softened as she looked away, "I can't do this.." She said as she got dressed and walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:29 am

Johnny kicked the wall angrily. If he forced her to stay she would just keep fighting him. If he let her go she would get hurt and he knew it. It was so frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

back in bed
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thenextstep :: Johnny and Artemis's World :: Johnny and Artemis's House :: Rooms :: Johnny's Room [Master Bedroom]-
Jump to: