Thenextstep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thenextstep

Chels and Dani's Rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

and the fun begins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

and the fun begins Empty
PostSubject: and the fun begins   and the fun begins I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:49 pm

After getting her into the basement the strapped her down to the table on her stomach. Both men smirked.

"We are going to have so much fun." Power ring was almost giddy. "Oh I know what we should do. We need to make sure she learns that biting is a no no so I'm going to whip her and you can pound her ass. And every time she cries she feels pain. What do you think?" He asked Ultraman.

"I like it." Ultra smirked cruelly as he positioned himself at her rear entrance. He slowly began to enter her.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

and the fun begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: and the fun begins   and the fun begins I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:52 pm

Artemis struggled against them, screaming when they strapped her onto the table. She started to struggle more, "LET GO OF ME!!"

"Oh I know what we should do. We need to make sure she learns that biting is a no no so I'm going to whip her and you can pound her ass. And every time she cries she feels pain."

Artemis's eyes widened, before she shrieked when Ultraman entered her ass...it hurt, "No! STOP IT!" She cried out, wanting them to leave her alone.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

and the fun begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: and the fun begins   and the fun begins I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:11 pm

"SILENCE SLUT!!!!!!!" Power Ring used his ring as a whip oh her back. Ultraman began to move in her faster and faster in her ass.

"This ass is so fucking tight. So good." he moaned.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

and the fun begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: and the fun begins   and the fun begins I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:14 pm

Artemis screamed in pain when she was suddenly whipped..A red gash appeared on her back. The tears started to form as she screamed when she felt Ultraman move faster in her. She closed her eyes tight, trying not to make noise..But then she felt the man move even faster, making her scream more, "Stop!!" Artemis begged..
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

and the fun begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: and the fun begins   and the fun begins I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:38 pm

Power Ring laughed and used the whip over and over on Artemis. Ultraman continued fucking Artemis's ass as hard as he could. "Such a tight ass you little whore. So fucking good." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

and the fun begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: and the fun begins   and the fun begins I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:40 pm

Artemis screams went louder and louder each time she was whipped. But, it finally was enough to just make her cry and not scream..She could feel the blood trickle down her back and sides from the wounds on her back. She then just laid there. Silent. Wanting all of this to end. She was in so much pain, it made her numb..

Johnny...
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

and the fun begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: and the fun begins   and the fun begins I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:05 am

The two men continued to laugh as they tormented Artemis.

"I love fucking this ass!! No wonder Johnny wanted to keep this girl to himself." Ultraman laughed.

"I want her next." Power Ring said.

"Why wait." Ultraman lifted Artemis up and pulled her off him and turned her body. He then impaled her pussy on his cock. Power ring smirked and moved froward and entered her ass.

"Your right this is a great ass." Power ring said. He then spanked Artemis.

"Her pussy if tight too." Ultra sighed as they both fucked both her holes.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

and the fun begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: and the fun begins   and the fun begins I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:09 am

Artemis's eyes widened as she screamed when they turned her around. She arched her back as she was trying not to lay on the wounds. And then she felt them enter both of her holes, making her scream again. The tears rolled down her cheeks. And she was laying in blood down. She continued to cry, "Please...please stop...please..."

Johnny...help me...
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

and the fun begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: and the fun begins   and the fun begins I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:20 am

"Now why would we do that?!" Ultraman laughed as both men continued assaulting her.

"Yeah slut. You haven't even lost consciousness yet. And that won't stop us not even if you start bleeding." He laughed. "We'll only stop once were bored with you. And considering the great holes of yours that could take days." They laughed together as they grabbed at her body and pulled at her injuries.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

and the fun begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: and the fun begins   and the fun begins I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:53 am

Artemis screamed when they pulled on her wounds. She continued to cry as she couldn't believe they were so cruel, "W-why...!?" She asked as she then screamed loud when they went faster.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

and the fun begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: and the fun begins   and the fun begins I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:14 am

"Because you little whore, even if Johnny boy let us have fun with you he would never let us get as rough as we like to get." Ultraman said as he slammed into her with his super strength.

"Yeah." Power ring agreed. "He is the nicest of us when it comes to fucking. "Amanda says he can be down right tender when he wants to be."

They both continued fucking her as hard as they could. Her wounds being ripped at as they gripped her how they liked.

(OOC: Remember tell me when you want Johnny to save her. If I'm not on mibbits tell me in a note at the top or bottom of your post)
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

and the fun begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: and the fun begins   and the fun begins I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:18 am

Artemis screamed when Ultraman slammed into her with his super strength. She moved her head to the right, crying as she was in total, agonizing pain. Her eyes closed as she kicked both of them off of her when they pulled her wounds, "STOP IT!"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

and the fun begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: and the fun begins   and the fun begins I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:58 am

When she pulled away Ultraman slapped her hard across the face slamming her against the wall.

"We'll stop when we fucking want you whore." He snarled.

"What are you two doing down here?" A voice called. Power ring and Ultra man turned to see J'edd J'arkus (Martian Manhunters evil double type)

"We're having fun with Johnny's new toy. He wouldn't let us play with it earlier." Power ring smirked. "You want to play too?" He asked.

J'edd flew down and evil smirk on his face. "I would enjoy that very much."

Ultraman grabbed Artemis and turned her on her back. "Now you little whore you will suck my cock and if you bit me I am going to rape you to death. Do you make myself clear?" He asked creuly.

He them moved his cock into her mouth hard filling it up. Power ring moved over her chest and began to fuck her breast by pushing them together.

J'edd smirked and modified his body to have two lard cocks. He then pressed both into both her holes and the three men began to fuck her as hard as they could.

"No wonder Johnny didn't want anyone to play with her she is a great fuck." J'edd smirked.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

and the fun begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: and the fun begins   and the fun begins I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:11 pm

[[OOC You can save her now :3]]

Artemis screamed when she was slapped, before screaming in agonizing pain when he slammed her against the wall. And the moment she looked at him, the world spun. Which made her fear him, before freezing when she heard another voice. And when the two suggested to the man to also rape her, her eyes widened.

Artemis screamed more when she was forced down, and forced to take Ultraman's member in her mouth. She closed her eyes as she cried, wanting someone to save her. And she suddenly winced when she felt Power Ring thrust in between her small breasts. And then did a muffled scream when she felt the other man enter both her holes.

"MMMMOHNNY!!!!" Artemis tried to scream Johnny's name, but it was muffled due to Ultraman's member. She moved her head, "JOHNNY!!!" She screamed once more, but louder then ever, hoping he was in this place, "HEEELP!"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

and the fun begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: and the fun begins   and the fun begins I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:15 pm

Johnny had decided to go to the Crime Syndicate to get some work done while his servants looked for Artemis.

"JOHNNY!!!" He heard a scream, "HEEELP!"

It was Artemis coming from the torture room. He ran toward her.

-------

"Johnny boy can't save you know whore." Ultraman cackled as he continued slamming down her throat.

The other two laughed with him as they continued slamming into her and groping her.

---

Johnny saw red the instant he went into the basement. He yanked Ultraman away from her and he broke Power Rings finger as he yanked the ring off him while pushing him off her. He punched J'edd so hard it would have killed a human. J'edd slammed into the wall.

Johnny lifted Artemis up and held her in his arms.

"Oh Blondie I'm so sorry." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

and the fun begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: and the fun begins   and the fun begins I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:19 pm

Artemis instantly rolled to her side when Ultraman was forced off of her. She curled up in pain, breathing hard from the pain. She then winced horribly when Johnny picked her up. Her eyes slowly looked up at him, smiling at him, "Thank....you.." Artemis whispered, before she fainted from shock. Though her wounds were still bleeding, as her cheek was bruised. And she just scratches on her body, she looked horrible.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

and the fun begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: and the fun begins   and the fun begins I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:33 pm

Johnny smiled down at her. He then trued his face the the three men.

"If any of you ever try to touch her again I will kill you all." He spoke with deadly seriousness.

He turned his eyes back to Artemis. "Lets go home." He kissed her head gently. He then zipped home.

(OOC: I am in a lecture and mibbits distracts me too much. I will get on and we can start the next one when I get home. It will probably be around 3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

and the fun begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: and the fun begins   and the fun begins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

and the fun begins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thenextstep :: City :: Crime Syndicate :: The Torture Basement-
Jump to: