Thenextstep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thenextstep

Chels and Dani's Rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

saving her

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

saving her Empty
PostSubject: saving her   saving her I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:05 pm

Johnny gently laid Artemis down on her stomach. He grabbed the healing machine and activated it over her injured back. He stroked her hair soothingly as the machine went to work.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

saving her Empty
PostSubject: Re: saving her   saving her I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:07 pm

Artemis laid there on her stomach, passed out. Though she was starting to burn up, getting sick. And if he would feel her body, he would see it.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

saving her Empty
PostSubject: Re: saving her   saving her I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:32 pm

Johnny put his hand on Artemis's healed back. She was burning up. "Damnit." He sighed knowing she was getting sick. He then healed her rear and her vagina. He then placed it over her throat.

"I know you have a fever. I'll get some meds." Johnny moved to the cabinet and got her some NyQuil and aspirin.

"Here." He fed her the meds carefully.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

saving her Empty
PostSubject: Re: saving her   saving her I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:35 pm

Artemis had woken up when she felt his touch. She then took the pills, before going limp as she laid there. Her eyes closed as she was breathing hard.

Though after a while, she forgot Johnny was right next to her, "Johnny..." She called out, not wanting to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

saving her Empty
PostSubject: Re: saving her   saving her I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:52 pm

Johnny reached out. "I'm right her Artemis." He took her hand. "I won't let you be hurt again." He moved forward and kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

saving her Empty
PostSubject: Re: saving her   saving her I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:55 pm

Artemis squeezed his hand the moment she felt it. She then curled into a ball, cuddling it, "I'm sorry...I'm sorry I left..." She whispered as she knew if she wouldn't have left..She wouldn't have gotten hurt. And as she finished saying sorry, the tears fell down her cheeks, "It's so hot...make it cold..." Artemis begged.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

saving her Empty
PostSubject: Re: saving her   saving her I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:09 pm

Johnny got a wet cloth and put it over her forehead. "I'll do my best Blondie." He stroked her hair.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

saving her Empty
PostSubject: Re: saving her   saving her I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:27 pm

Artemis groaned as she squeezed his hand again. She felt so hot, "Why...? Why..did..they do that..?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

saving her Empty
PostSubject: Re: saving her   saving her I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:55 pm

He began dabbing the at her body with a wet cloth trying to cool her.

"They did it because they could. That's how they are." He told her gently.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

saving her Empty
PostSubject: Re: saving her   saving her I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:05 pm

Artemis looked at him, her brown eyes staring into his. The tears fell once again from her eyes, "Please..don't let them hurt me again...and please....no more..no more rape..I can't handle it...you won..."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

saving her Empty
PostSubject: Re: saving her   saving her I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:27 pm

Johnny winced at her words. He kissed her forehead. "Ok Blondie. Just don't leave the property again ok. I don't want you to get hurt again." He stroked her check gently.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

saving her Empty
PostSubject: Re: saving her   saving her I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:58 pm

Artemis nodded as she closed her eyes, drifting out of consciousness, "I'm tired..."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

saving her Empty
PostSubject: Re: saving her   saving her I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:01 pm

"Go to sleep Artemis. I'll take you up to my room and stay with you." He gently lifted her up into his arms and started moving slowly toward his room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

saving her Empty
PostSubject: Re: saving her   saving her I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

saving her
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thenextstep :: Johnny and Artemis's World :: Johnny and Artemis's House :: Lab-
Jump to: