Thenextstep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thenextstep

Chels and Dani's Rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

an Owl appeares

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

an Owl appeares Empty
PostSubject: an Owl appeares   an Owl appeares I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 2:31 pm

Johnny carried Artemis into his bedroom and laid her down. He dressed her in her underwear and one of his t-shirts.

He kissed her forehead.

'I'm going to get some help Blondie." Johnny picked up the phone.

"Hi Owlman? It's Johnny Quick. I need some help I have a sick girl here." He didn't want Owlman to interpret his concern for weakness so he didn't tell her who she was.

"Yes it would be great if you could come. Thank you." He nodded and hung up.

He moved to the door and opened it. "Owlman is coming. Have someone waiting at the door for him and bring him here as soon as he gets here and get him anything he asks for." The servant nodded and scurried away.

Johnny then went and sat on the bed as he waited.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

an Owl appeares Empty
PostSubject: Re: an Owl appeares   an Owl appeares I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 2:36 pm

Artemis nodded at Johnny, before she groaned as she felt horrible..Her body ached, and she felt like death itself. And she was still in shock from what Ultraman and the others did to her.

And when she felt him sit back on the bed, she gripped his shirt. As if telling him she was hurting.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

an Owl appeares Empty
PostSubject: Re: an Owl appeares   an Owl appeares I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 2:57 pm

Johnny stroked her forehead gently. He wasn't going to leave her.

----

Owlman arrived ten minutes after the call. The door was immediately opened by a servant before he even knocked. That was one thing he liked about Johnny's help the learned how to be prompted.

"This way sir." The servant bowed and indicated with his arms which why they were going. "Can we get you anything sir. A drink? Something from the medical lab? Anything you let us know."

"Some water to drink for now." Owlman opened the door seeing Johnny and a young girl in the bed. He walked over. "Hello Johnny who is this?"

"This is Artemis." Johnny said. "She's from a different dementions so she doesn't have the same immunity that we do." He explained.

"Alright then lets get to work." Owlman pulled out a thermometer and put it in Artemis's ear and waited for it to beep. It was 103. Bad but not dangerous.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

an Owl appeares Empty
PostSubject: Re: an Owl appeares   an Owl appeares I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 3:01 pm

Artemis had heard another voice and started to worry..Only to hear that he was here to help..She stayed quiet and calm, before she groaned when something was put in her ear.

She gripped Johnny's shirt tighter as she started to cough a little. Which made the back of her shirt kind of rise up, showing three scars from when she was whipped. They hadn't fully healed due to Johnny had to stop the healing when he found out she was sick.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

an Owl appeares Empty
PostSubject: Re: an Owl appeares   an Owl appeares I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 3:10 pm

Johnny stroked her hair as she curled into him.

Thomas saw the marks on her back. Johnny only did stuff like then when angry and he wouldn't call him if that was how she got sick.

"Ultramans work." He asked.

Johnny scowled. "Yes unfortunately. I told him and Power Ring no but the second she's out of my site they do this. You should have seen her before I started healing her. They even let J'ozz in to have 'fun' with her. She's mine. They don't get to touch her without my permission."

Owlman nodded. He then began to take a blood sample to test.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

an Owl appeares Empty
PostSubject: Re: an Owl appeares   an Owl appeares I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:55 pm

Artemis winced when he suddenly started take a blood sample. She whimpered a little as she started to get a bit hotter, "Johnny..." She whimpered out as she curled up a bit more.

Her forehead was getting sweaty now..And her eyes opened a little to look at the man who was taking a blood sample. Her brown eyes staring at him. Weakly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

an Owl appeares Empty
PostSubject: Re: an Owl appeares   an Owl appeares I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:43 pm

Johnny felt Artemis start to sweat. He dabbed at her forehead with a cool wet cloth. "It's okay Blondie." He told her gently.

---

Owlman narrowed his eyes as he saw Johnny be so tender with a woman. He could be nice but he was never tender it was strange.

He took the blood and looked at it. He went into his bag and pulled out some medication. "Have her take some of these. They're anti-biotic's they should help but I'll test her blood to make sure she's getting the right meds.

He stood to start going toward the door.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

an Owl appeares Empty
PostSubject: Re: an Owl appeares   an Owl appeares I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:52 pm

"Why..?" She suddenly asked out weakly as she tried to get up, "Why..are you helping me?" She asked the man, looking at him confused..He was helping her, while the others wanted to destroy her.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

an Owl appeares Empty
PostSubject: Re: an Owl appeares   an Owl appeares I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:01 pm

Thomas turned to the woman. "Because I was asked to miss. Johnny will owe me and he does the books for the rest of the Syndicate. It's good to have him owe me." He smirked.

----

Johnny bent forward and stroked her face giving her a kiss on his forehead.

"Your going to be fine Blondie. Now take your pill." He gave her the pill and handed her some water.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

an Owl appeares Empty
PostSubject: Re: an Owl appeares   an Owl appeares I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:34 pm

Artemis nodded, before she looked at Johnny and took the pill. Before she leaned back against his chest. Her head slowly looked up at him. Though she slowly passed out in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

an Owl appeares Empty
PostSubject: Re: an Owl appeares   an Owl appeares I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:52 pm

Johnny held her close. He looked over at Thomas. "Thank you for coming." he nodded.

---

"No problem but like I said you owe me." Thomas then turned and left. "By the way she's cute." he smirked and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

an Owl appeares Empty
PostSubject: Re: an Owl appeares   an Owl appeares I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

an Owl appeares
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thenextstep :: Johnny and Artemis's World :: Johnny and Artemis's House :: Rooms :: Johnny's Room [Master Bedroom]-
Jump to: