Thenextstep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thenextstep

Chels and Dani's Rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:12 pm

Johnny smirked as he lifted her up and dropped her down on his hard cock. He slammed his mouth over breast and bit down on it hard sucking it. His hands moved up the back of her and one went int her hair while the other went back down and grabbed her ass helping to lift her up with him.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:15 pm

Lorna shrieked when he dropped her onto his member. She felt her cheeks turn red. And before she was able to bury her head into his shoulder, he had attacked her breasts. She gasped, before she moaned in pleasure. Her arms wrapped around him.
Back to top Go down
https://thenextstepofrol.forumotion.com
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:21 pm

Johnny felt her body quake and continued lifting her up and dropping her down on him. He sucked hard on her nipples. With one hand moved up and twisted and pulled on her other nipple.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:32 pm

Lorna started to get lost in her moans as he kept moving her on top of him. She had her eyes closed as well as her cheeks bright red. She gasped when she felt how hard he kept sucking on her nipple and played with the other one, "J-Johnny.." Lorna's soft voice moaned his name.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:49 pm

"Something you need Baby Doll that I'm not giving you yet?" He mumbled around her breast as he continued moving inside her. He then began vibrating his cock withing her.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:36 pm

Lorna screamed a moan when he vibrated inside of her, "Johnny!" She moaned as her hands accidentally clawed his back, "S-sorry.." She gasped, before the only thing she could do, was moan. Loudly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:54 pm

Johnny moaned into her and continued slamming into her. He felt her begin to twitch and tighten around him.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:57 pm

Lorna raised her head and before she knew it, she orgasmed loud as she came, "Johnny!!!" She gasped, before burying her face into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:07 pm

Johnny moaned as she tightened around him. He thrust up into her until he came in her. "Oh wow. That was great." He smiled up at her.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:08 pm

Lorna rested her head against his shoulder and nodded, "Mhm..that was...I...I love you too...Johnny.."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:16 pm

"Good." Johnny said before grabbing the back of her hair and kissing her hard.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:18 pm

"Aaa-mmm!" She kissed him back, though was a little surprised at how hard the kiss was.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:30 pm

Johnny grinned up at her. "You want to go up to my room now?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:31 pm

Lorna nodded, "Mhmm..I want the stares off of us.." She said as she laughed softly, putting her bikini top back over her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:46 pm

Johnny nodded and stood. He tucked himself back into his shorts and helped her straighten the rest of her suit. He then grabbed her hand and lead her to his bedroom. "Come on Baby Doll, we're going to have some fun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thenextstep :: Johnny and Lorna's World :: Johnny and Lorna's House :: Backyard :: The Pool-
Jump to: