Thenextstep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thenextstep

Chels and Dani's Rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Child

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Another Child Empty
PostSubject: Another Child   Another Child I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:03 pm

Johnny was looking for Lorna. He had just put Kaya down for her nap. Usually Lorna did that but he couldn't find her in time and went searching.

He checked her room and found her vomiting in the bath room. He zipped over and pulled back her hair and rubbed her back. "What's wrong Baby Doll? Did you eat something that didn't agree with you?" Johnny asked with concern.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin
Lorna

Another Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Child   Another Child I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:13 pm

"I..I don't know..I haven't been feeling good..for two weeks." She said, before she threw up some more. And it took a while for her to stop, and when she did she wiped her mouth on the warm wet towel next to her. She then moved backwards..and her eyes traveled to her pads..Lorna just froze in place as she stared at them, "Oh no.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenextstepofrol.forumotion.com
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Another Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Child   Another Child I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:17 pm

"What is it Baby Doll? What's wrong?" He asked with concern. He continued rubbing her back in small soothing circles. He then looked to were her eyes were and saw her pads. He was confused for a moment before his eyes widened. "Baby Doll?" He didn't want to say it out loud.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin
Lorna

Another Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Child   Another Child I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:26 pm

"It's..It's late..Johnny.." She said..before she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Another Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Child   Another Child I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:35 pm

Johnny sat down and pulled her into his lap. He looked into her eyes and held her face. "Baby Doll, listen up, if you are pregnant, and there is no promise that you are right now, then it is wonderful news. We already have one baby and another will be even better. Ok?"
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin
Lorna

Another Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Child   Another Child I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:37 pm

"Do..do you have a way...a way to see if I am.." She said as she was shaking a little.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Another Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Child   Another Child I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:41 pm

Johnny picked her up bridal style. "Yes I do Baby Doll. We'll go down to the lab." He started walking toward the lab not wanting to run and hurt the baby if there was one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Child   Another Child I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Child
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thenextstep :: Johnny and Lorna's World :: Johnny and Lorna's House :: Rooms :: Lorna's Room-
Jump to: