Thenextstep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thenextstep

Chels and Dani's Rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New House New Life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xQuicksilver

New House New Life Empty
PostSubject: New House New Life   New House New Life I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:12 pm

Pietro led Artemis into his... their home. "And here we are." Pietro then heard loud music coming from the living room. It was Mariachi music from Mexico. He only knew two people that knew that kind of music. "Freddy?! Todd?!" He called taking a place in front of Artemis in case he was wrong.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

New House New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New House New Life   New House New Life I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:20 pm

Artemis covered Magda's ears from the loud music. She then heard Pietro calling out strange names, "Who are you calling?" She asked, before she watched him get in front of her.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

New House New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New House New Life   New House New Life I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:34 pm

"Some old friends of mine. They might have come here after I disappeared." They then felt the ground shake.

"PIETRO!!!!!" Fred was running down the hall and scooped Pietro up in his arms in a hug. "We thought you were DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Tor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Todd came hopping down at hall and tackled them all practically crying with joy. "Your alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

New House New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New House New Life   New House New Life I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:40 pm

Artemis's eyes shot wide opened when two people came out of one of the rooms. She backed up fast as she held Magda close to her. Though she stayed quiet, before laughing at the three, seeing that they were best friends.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

New House New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New House New Life   New House New Life I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:54 pm

"Freddy!!! Put me down you big whale!!" Pietro yelled jokingly. Freddy put Pietro down finally. Both Todd and Fred then turned and looked at Artemis. "Guys this is Artemis... My wife. And my daughter Magda." Pietro smiled as he looked at his girls.

Fred and Todd's eyes widened. "Damnnn!!" Both said as they looked Artemis over. Then it hit them both. "WIFE AND DAUGHTER?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!" They asked in shock.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

New House New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New House New Life   New House New Life I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:00 am

Artemis laughed at their reaction as she looked at Pietro and smiled. She then looked down at Magda, before looking back up, "Nice to meet you." She said politely, not really knowing how to react to his
friends.

Magda made a little noise, before looking for her father. And when she found him, her arms reached out to him.

Artemis saw this and smiled, "Someone wants her father." She laughed softly as she walked to Pietro and handed her to him.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

New House New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New House New Life   New House New Life I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:19 am

"Well give her here." Pietro smiled and took Magda in his arms. Fred and Todd looked shocked at how natural Pietro was with his daughter. Pietro grinned down at his daughter.

Todd then looked Artemis over. He moved over beside her. "So why don't you drop the dead weight husband and come out with a real man." Todd smirked at her as he wrapped an arm around her waist.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

New House New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New House New Life   New House New Life I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:23 am

Artemis smiled at how Pietro held his daughter. She then froze when she heard one of his friends started to flirt with her. She narrowed her eyes as her gaze went to him. Artemis also saw how Pietro just started to smirk, knowing he knew what was coming next. Her hand gripped his hand and suddenly had it behind his back, "The only real man I see here..is the one who I have a child with, and the other one who is minding his manners." She said as she pushed him away.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

New House New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New House New Life   New House New Life I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:31 am

Fred laughed and Pietro chuckled. "And the Toad man is denied." Pietro said smirking. "You guys should have know I would end up with a badass." Pietro looked down at Magda and so did Fred. Magda smiled up at him. "Yes mommy is a badass yes she is." Pietro baby talked to his daughter. Todd stuck out his tongue to his two friends and then smiled at the baby.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

New House New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New House New Life   New House New Life I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:33 am

Artemis whacked Pietro in the head, "Watch your language in front of her!" She hissed, before laughing, "Or your on the couch tonight.." She said as she looked back down at her daughter, and bended down to kiss her forehead.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

New House New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New House New Life   New House New Life I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:24 am

"Ow!!" Pietro rubbed the back of his head. "Hey no hitting in front of the baby." He insisted. "And you would never send me to the couch and you know it." Pietro smirked.

Fred and Todd smiled at how natural this girl was with Pietro. He needed a strong woman to keep him in line and they knew it.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

New House New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New House New Life   New House New Life I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:31 am

Artemis smirked back at him, "You wanna bet?" She asked, crossing her arms at him.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

New House New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New House New Life   New House New Life I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:39 am

Pietro smirked at her and stuck out his tongue. "You know you'd miss me." He grinned down at his daughter.

"So how did this happen exactly?" Fred asked indicating the baby and Artemis.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

New House New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New House New Life   New House New Life I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:41 am

Artemis crossed her arms and just smiled at him. She looked at Fred before looking back at Pietro, "Long story.."
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

New House New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New House New Life   New House New Life I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:45 am

Pietro figured to make it easy for Fred and Todd. "We were kidnapped by some all powerful beings that wanted to pit hero's and villains against each other in mortal combat. We met fell in love got married had a baby and just escaped."

"Oh. Ok." Fred nodded along with Todd.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

New House New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New House New Life   New House New Life I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:48 am

Artemis smiled at him, before remembering their rough time apart. She walked to Pietro, putting her head on his shoulder, "It took a rough start too, but I'm happy I met him." She said as she looked up at him and smiled, before looking down at their daughter. Her hand slowly petted her head.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

New House New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New House New Life   New House New Life I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:54 am

"So am I." Pietro smiled softly at Artemis as she petted their daughters head.

Todd and Fred smiled at how happy Pietro as with Artemis. They had never seen him so happy before with a woman.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

New House New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New House New Life   New House New Life I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:58 am

Artemis smiled at their daughter, before looking back up at Pietro. She kissed him softly, "I would miss you.." She whispered, before hearing Magda starting to cry. Artemis looked down, "What's wrong, Magda?" She asked softly as Pietro gave her to her. She looked down, before recognizing the crying, "She's hungry..you have any baby bottles here Pietro?" Artemis asked.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

New House New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New House New Life   New House New Life I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:03 am

Pietro smiled into the kiss closing his eyes for a moment. He looked thoughtful for a moment. "I don't think so. I'll run to the store you stay here. I'll be right back." Pietro zipped out to get the bottle.

Fred and Todd laughed. "He's always been like that. It's good to see that some things never change." Fred chuckled.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

New House New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New House New Life   New House New Life I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:06 am

Artemis nodded, before she jumped a little at him zipping out of the door. She then looked at his friends, laughing softly, "I'm still not use to him zipping around with me in his arms." She said, before going back to try and calm magda down, "Shhh..it's alright, sweetie." Artemis said softly.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

New House New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New House New Life   New House New Life I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:19 am

Suddenly there was a gust of wind. Fred found his hands filled with baby bottles and baby food. They all then saw a blur move up the stairs. They heard some banging and moving and scrapping. Suddenly Pietro was back. "Tada!! Baby bottles and ... I got everything else we need. I just finished setting up Magda's room too." He grinned proudly.

Fred and Todd laughed after they got over their momentary shock. "That is so you Tro!" Todd laughed.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

New House New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New House New Life   New House New Life I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:26 am

Artemis stood there in shock as her eyes were wide, looking at Pietro as she started to laughed. She nodded and before he suddenly showed her the bottle he made for little Magda. She smiled as she took the bottle and gave it to Magda, watching her drink the milk fast.

---
After a few minutes

Artemis burped Magda due to she was done drinking. She then held Magda like she was before, seeing it was time for nap time. She looked up at Pietro, knowing he knew the look. Artemis was brought for a little tour, before it was time to put Magda down for a nap. She put her in her crib, letting her fall asleep next to her teddy bear. She looked around, smiling at Pietro, "You did very good.." Artemis whispered, kissing him softly.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

New House New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New House New Life   New House New Life I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:31 am

"Thanks Bade." He smiled. He then picked her up bridal style and walked her out of the room. "Now would you like me to show you to our room?" He smirked at her.

Fred and Todd had left earlier during the tour going to their hotel.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

New House New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New House New Life   New House New Life I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:34 am

Artemis wrapped her arms around him, before smirking at him, "I think you've earned it."
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

New House New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New House New Life   New House New Life I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:36 am

"Yay." He grinned and kissed her taking her to the master bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New House New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New House New Life   New House New Life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New House New Life
Page 1 of 1