Thenextstep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thenextstep

Chels and Dani's Rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new life, and a way to celebrate it.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
`Artemis

A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  Empty
PostSubject: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:44 am

Artemis jumped out of his arms as she backed up and smirked. She backed against the bed.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:47 am

Pietro pulled off his shirt and smirked at her. "Are you trying to be a tease Babe?" He asked knowing the answer.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:48 am

"Maybe.." She smirked, before she took off her jacket, revealing her tank top, "The question is..are you going to take it?" She asked, winking.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:53 am

Pietro smirked and stepped forward. He wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her hard. "You know I always do Bade." He lifted her up around his waist. He then moved onto the bed on his knees and laid her down. He moved his mouth down to her neck and he began sucking on it.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:57 am

Artemis kissed him back, before she gasped when he laid her onto the bed. She moaned when he kissed her neck, before moaning a bit louder at him sucking her spot.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:30 pm

Pietro licked along her neck before pulling her top off. He pressed his hardening member against her letting her feel what she did to him.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:35 pm

Artemis let him pull her top off. She then moaned when he pressed his member against her. She looked at him, "I can just make you hard..in a minute." Artemis whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:38 pm

"That you can Babe that you can." Pietro mumbled into her neck. He then moved down and began kissing and nipping at her collar bone. He pulled off her bra and moved his mouth lower. He began sucking on her nipple licking and flicking it with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:41 pm

Artemis smiled softly at his response, before moaning when he started to suck on her nipple. She bit her lip as she rubbed herself against his hard member.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:02 pm

Pietro moaned into her. He Then moved his hand down and undid her pants pulling them down. He began kissing down her body. He began kissing her bellybutton licking the stud in her stomach.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:04 pm

Artemis smirked as he undid her pants and took them off of her. She then gasped when he licked her belly button ring. She sighed at how he pleasured her.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:22 pm

Pietro slowly kissed his way down again. He slowly began taking her underwear of and flicked her clit with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:33 pm

"Aaah!" Artemis shrieked when he immediately messed with her clit. She moaned as she gripped the bed sheets.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:37 pm

Pietro sucked her clit into his mouth rolling it around his tongue. He ran his hands over her thighs slowly.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:20 pm

Artemis moaned louder as he started to suck on her clit. She closed her eyes tight, feeling herself getting wetter. She gasped after a few minutes, "I..I want you Pietro!"
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:31 pm

Pietro kissed up her body taking off his pants as he did. When he reached her mouth he kissed her hard. He rubbed his member against her core. "You've got me Babe." He entered her suddenly and began moving inside her.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:33 pm

Artemis kissed him back, moaning when she felt his member against her. She then smiled at his little comment, before she moaned loud as he entered her. Her arms wrapped around him as he thrusted inside of her. She bit her lip as she kept moaning softly.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:41 pm

Pietro moaned as he began rocking inside her. He began moving faster and faster inside her as they rocked the bed.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:50 pm

Artemis moaned louder when he moved faster. Though, she suddenly screamed a moan when he hit her g-spot, "O-oh god!"
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:57 pm

Pietro continued slamming Artemis into the bed and moved his mouth to her neck and began sucking hard. He felt her begin to twitch around him and knew she would cum soon.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:02 pm

Artemis moaned instantly when he slammed into her, and sucked on her neck. She felt herself twitch with him inside of her. She raised her head as she scratched him a little.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:13 pm

Pietro continued slamming inside her. He moaned as she scratched at this back. He then began to vibrate hard inside her.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:14 pm

Artemis gasped, before she orgasmed when he vibrated, making her cum. She then shook her head, "K-keep going!"
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:21 pm

Pietro continued slamming into her. "Don't worry Babe I don't intend to stop any time soon." He grabbed her legs and wrapped them around his waist and continued plowing her as hard as he could. Still vibrating hard.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:29 pm

Artemis screamed her moans, feeling herself getting lost, "Yes, Pietro, yes!!!" She moaned, hugging him close to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new life, and a way to celebrate it.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next