Thenextstep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thenextstep

Chels and Dani's Rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to your new home, your mine now.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Welcome to your new home, your mine now. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to your new home, your mine now.   Welcome to your new home, your mine now. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:04 pm

Johnny grabbed her by her long hair and pulled her hard to him. He then lifted her up and began carrying her up to his room. He spanked her ass hard. "You better behave." He told her.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, your mine now.   Welcome to your new home, your mine now. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:09 pm

"No!!!" She yelled, "Let go of me!" She yelled again, before shrieking when he spanked her ass. She started to kick, kicking him in the nuts as she pushed him away from her. Artemis fell to the ground, only to run towards the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, your mine now.   Welcome to your new home, your mine now. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:23 pm

Johnny grabbed her again and slammed her against the wall. He wrapped his hand around her neck and held her in place. "Now listen to my you little whore you are in my home. I will take you and I will keep you. Now you have two choices. You can come to my bed with me and we can have fun together or I can drag you up there kicking and screaming and I will be the only one having fun." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, your mine now.   Welcome to your new home, your mine now. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:25 pm

Artemis held back a scream when he slammed her against the wall. She gasped when he grabbed her neck, making her look at him. Her eyes wide. She then struggled, "I'll..never have fun with you! GET OFF OF ME! I DON'T WANT YOU, OR ANYTHING ELSE!" Artemis yelled, trying to push him away from the way she was being held.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, your mine now.   Welcome to your new home, your mine now. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:38 pm

"Well I guess you picked option number two." Johnny pulled back and slapped her hard across the face. He then grabbed her and zipped her up to his bedroom. He threw her down and ripped off her clothes. He then dropped his pants. He climbed on top of her and pinned her down. "Now I'm going to have my fun, Blondie Whore."
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, your mine now.   Welcome to your new home, your mine now. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:41 pm

Artemis yelped when he slapped her across the face, before shrieking when he zipped her into the bedroom. And next thing she knew; her clothes were ripped off. She gasped when he looked up at him when he pinned her down. She struggled more, "NO! GET OFF OF ME!!! I don't want this! Don't do this!!"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, your mine now.   Welcome to your new home, your mine now. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:47 pm

Johnny smirked down at her. He spread her legs apart and slammed his cock into her hard. He began plowing into her over and over. "I am going to fuck you so hard."
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, your mine now.   Welcome to your new home, your mine now. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:53 pm

Artemis screamed, before biting her lip as she turned her head to the right. She wasn't going to make any sounds for this man. She just let her body bounce as he kept assaulting her. Though when he thrusted into a sensitive area of her, her area tightened around him a little..As she bit her lip hard as she tried not to moan from that. Making her lip bleed.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, your mine now.   Welcome to your new home, your mine now. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:58 pm

"Oh you've got such a tight pussy. I'm going to fuck you so hard." He grabbed her breasts. He began twisting and pulling on her breasts. He moved forward and began sucking on her neck hard.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, your mine now.   Welcome to your new home, your mine now. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:05 pm

"Stop!" She yelped, before gasping at him sucking on her neck. She then kicked him hard in the stomach, making him stumble back. Artemis looked at him as she got off the bed and ran towards the entrance of the room, only to find it was locked.

Damn it!
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, your mine now.   Welcome to your new home, your mine now. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:27 pm

Johnny pinned her to the wall and turned her around pressing her chest to the wall. He bent her over slammed her into ass. "You need to remember that I'm the one in charge here you little whore." He spanked her ass hard.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, your mine now.   Welcome to your new home, your mine now. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:01 pm

Artemis shrieked when he pinned her against the wall. She screamed when he went into her ass..this all still hurt since she had been raped not to long ago, "Stop it." She whimpered as he kept moving, "STOP!" Artemis yelled, making sure she wouldn't break.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, your mine now.   Welcome to your new home, your mine now. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:06 pm

Johnny continued slamming into her ass over and over. "NOT UNTIL YOU LEARN YOUR PLACE YOU FUCKING CUM DUMPSTER!!!" Johnny yelled as she continued slapping her ass harder and harder. "YOUR MY WHORE!! MY PRIVATE SLUT!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU WILL DO EVERY DIRTY THING THAT COMES INTO MY HEAD AND YOU ARE GOING TO DO IT WHEN I SAY AND NOT FIGHT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, your mine now.   Welcome to your new home, your mine now. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:09 pm

"FUCK YOU!" She shrieked, "I'll never be yours! NEVER!" She yelled as she punched the wall when he slammed more into her ass. Artemis closed her eyes tightly, "And I'll always fight back! You won't break me!"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, your mine now.   Welcome to your new home, your mine now. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:18 pm

Johnny pulled out of her and threw her down onto her bed. He climbed on top of her and slapped her hard across the face. He then separated her legs hard. He then slammed into her ass. One hand held down her upper body by pressing one breast hard. His other hand moved down and pinched her clit violently.

"Blondie whore I will brake you. One day you are going to be willing to get on your knees naked in front of your own fucking mother and suck my cock while masturbating and you are going to scream about what a fucking whore you are and how much you loved being fucked by my cock."
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, your mine now.   Welcome to your new home, your mine now. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:21 pm

Artemis screamed when he threw her onto the bed. She then let her head stay to the right after he slapped her. Before she groaned at him entering her ass again. She punched his chest, trying to get him off of her. Artemis then shrieked when he played with her clit, biting her lip so she wouldn't moan. She listened to him speak, before glaring at him, "You. Fucking. Leave. My. Mother. OUT OF THIS!!" She yelled at him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, your mine now.   Welcome to your new home, your mine now. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:26 pm

"Oh Blondie Whore." Johnny said in a sickeningly sweet voice. "I don't intend to hurt mommy dearest." Johnny continued fucking her ass harder. "But I'm going to fuck your ass till you bleed and learn your place. And you want to know where your place is? It's on my cock!" He pinched and pulled at her nipple and clit making sure to bruise them as he did. "You are a fine piece of ass I am going to enjoy breaking." He smirked down at her.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, your mine now.   Welcome to your new home, your mine now. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:28 pm

Artemis glared at him, "Fuck you!" She said in a cold, cruel voice. She then punched him in a reflex of him pulling her clit. Artemis was breathing hard, trying not to moan at all, before smirking, "Have fun trying to break me..Cause you won't win!" She yelled, before gasping when it was suddenly starting to hurt as he kept thrusting into her ass.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, your mine now.   Welcome to your new home, your mine now. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:34 pm

"Oh Blondie." Johnny grinned down at her as he continued plowing her ass hard. "I will break you. My stamina can only be surpassed by the Flash Superman and Ultraman. And unlike you there is no real limit to the amount of pleasure I can take." He pinched her nipple hard. "But you? There will be a limit to the pain you will indure and when we reach that you are going to plead for me to make it stop and the only way I will do that is if you become my fuck slave. And you will. And in the mean time breaking you will be fun."
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, your mine now.   Welcome to your new home, your mine now. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:37 pm

Artemis almost yelped in pain. She listened to him speak, glaring at him through the whole time he spoke. She kept her cold glare, before she finally felt herself scream in pain. Artemis started to bleed, making her yelp in pain now. Though she bit her lip, trying not to do that. Though the pain was clearly seen all over her face.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, your mine now.   Welcome to your new home, your mine now. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:47 pm

"OH YEAH!! FEEL THE BURN YOU LITTLE SLUT!! I'M GOING TO DO THIS TO YOU EVERY DAY UNTIL YOU LEARN YOUR PLACE!!!!!!!" He then came hard in her ass. He pulled out making sure to spray as much as he could on her ass getting the salty substance on her wounds.

He tune turned her over. He slammed into her pussy and began moving in it hard. He then started spanking her ass violently hard.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, your mine now.   Welcome to your new home, your mine now. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:52 pm

Artemis winced when he came on her wound. She the gripped the bed as he started to plow into her area. She kept her eyes closed tight, refusing to make noises..No matter how much pain she was in. Her area tightened around him, making her eyes open wide..It felt as if she was building up something inside of her..

N-no..
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, your mine now.   Welcome to your new home, your mine now. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:57 pm

"Oh that's it Blondie whore." Johnny grinned as he felt her tighten around him. "Your starting to get off pretty soon your going to cum and your going to love it." He spanked her ass again grinning at her back.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, your mine now.   Welcome to your new home, your mine now. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:59 pm

Artemis gripped the bed sheets as she felt that horrible feeling that felt amazing..She fought it back, before suddenly she screamed a moan as she came. She then punched the bed, hating that she had moan..
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, your mine now.   Welcome to your new home, your mine now. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:17 pm

Johnny sighed happily as she came. "Oh yeah you have a good cunt whore. I'm talking top shelf." Johnny continued pounding into her grinning. "I'm going to fuck you till I don't feel like it anymore you little whore and trust me with my libido that won't be for a good long time." He grinned and spanked her ass again. "And if your not good I'm going to take you to one of my meetings and let my associates rape you to their hearts content. And their not nearly as nice as me." Johnny whispered the last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home, your mine now.   Welcome to your new home, your mine now. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to your new home, your mine now.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thenextstep :: Johnny and Artemis's World :: Johnny and Artemis's House :: Rooms :: Johnny's Room [Master Bedroom]-
Jump to: