Thenextstep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thenextstep

Chels and Dani's Rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waking up next to your rapist.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
`Artemis

Waking up next to your rapist. Empty
PostSubject: Waking up next to your rapist.   Waking up next to your rapist. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:32 pm

Artemis woke up, moving a little before she felt someone's head on her chest. She opened her eyes, backing up immediately into a sitting position at who she saw.

Johnny..fuck..I thought that was a dream

She quickly got away from him and the bed and got dressed. She was now wearing a white tanktop, jeans, and a little jacket. Though she froze when she heard that he was awake.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your rapist.   Waking up next to your rapist. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:35 pm

"Get the fuck back over here." Johnny growled deep in his chest. Johnny had woken when she had gotten out of the bed. He wanted to see what she would do first. "I didn't give you permission to get up."
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your rapist.   Waking up next to your rapist. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:40 pm

Artemis froze when he demanded her to go back to him. She slowly looked at him, nodding as she slowly got back on the bed..She hoped he would just let her lay down.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your rapist.   Waking up next to your rapist. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:46 pm

"Good girl." Johnny told her as she got back into the bed. He then took off her top leaving her chest bare. He then laid his head back down on her bare chest. "Now you can rest of a few minutes but you had better think of a damn good why to apologize for getting up without permission. As long as you do something I like you will not be punished for this infraction." He sighed and snuggled into her breast as he went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your rapist.   Waking up next to your rapist. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:49 pm

Artemis wanted to fight him off when he was taking off her top..But she didn't want to be raped. She closed her eyes as she looked to the right when he laid on her chest. She made her hand turn into a fist when he snuggled against her breast. Though she was a little surprised he could snuggle into them, due to they were not really that big.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your rapist.   Waking up next to your rapist. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:56 pm

Johnny gave a slightly yawn two hours latter and snuggled into Artemis again. "So have you thought of a way to apologize for being bad, Blondie?" Johnny asked his had still against her. He could tell she was awake by her heart beat.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your rapist.   Waking up next to your rapist. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:58 pm

"N-no.." She said as she didn't know how to thank him..And she really didn't want him to rape her.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your rapist.   Waking up next to your rapist. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm

"Well," Johnny sighed. "I suppose I could be lenient this time. This will also give you a good idea on how you will be able to thank me in the future. I will tell you what to do and you will do it. If you don't I reserve the right to punish you anyway I see fit. Do you understand?" Johnny kept his voice even as he spoke still holding her to him.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your rapist.   Waking up next to your rapist. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:22 pm

"Y-yes.." She said as she wished he would let go of her. Not wanting him to snuggle into her like this.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your rapist.   Waking up next to your rapist. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:27 pm

"Good girl." Johnny grinned. He then threw the sheets off him reveling his hard covered member. "Suck me off like a good girl and that might be all I have you do for now." He told her smirking.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your rapist.   Waking up next to your rapist. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:33 pm

Artemis froze when he told her to suck him..Her eyes softened as she nodded and watched him sit up. She went on her knees and hands, lowering her head as she started to suck him. Her hands turned into fists as she was resisting the urge to fight.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your rapist.   Waking up next to your rapist. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:42 pm

Johnny smirked as he looked down as she took him into her mouth. It was fucking hot. He ran a finger threw her hair. "Good girl that's real good just keep it up."
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your rapist.   Waking up next to your rapist. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:57 pm

Artemis continued to suck on his member, moving a little bit faster so she wouldn't be yelled at..She really didn't want to anger him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your rapist.   Waking up next to your rapist. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:14 pm

Johnny continued petting her hair smirking down at her. "Good girl keep sucking. Now today and for the next little while I will be telling you what is expected of you. That means you will learn when to please me and when to leave me alone. You will follow my every order without question. Do you understand? Slurp my cock if you do." He told her as he continued watching the show.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your rapist.   Waking up next to your rapist. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:17 pm

Artemis closed her eyes tight as she slurped on his member, telling him she understood. Her hands gripped the bed sheets, telling herself not to fight against him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your rapist.   Waking up next to your rapist. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Johnny came hard. "Drink it all down Blondie Whore. From now on anytime you suck my dick you will swallow ever bit of it. Then your going to tell me you love giving me head. You will need to know this because I don't like repeating myself. Tell me you understand then do what you are supposed to do." He stroked her hair smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your rapist.   Waking up next to your rapist. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:03 pm

Artemis nodded, telling him that she understood. She swallowed his cum, before lifting her mouth away..Her eyes then softened, "I love giving you head.." She said as she felt so weak right now..Artemis was so afraid of him making her bleed again..She didn't want to piss him off.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your rapist.   Waking up next to your rapist. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:18 pm

"Good girl." Johnny kissed her lips lightly and pulled away smiling. "Now put your top on we are going to the lab so I can work." He told her as he stood up. He pulled on a pair of pants and a shirt and waited for her at the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to your rapist.   Waking up next to your rapist. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking up next to your rapist.
Page 1 of 1