Thenextstep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thenextstep

Chels and Dani's Rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suspicions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Suspicions Empty
PostSubject: Suspicions   Suspicions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:44 pm

Johnny walked into the office with Artemis behind him. He needed to go over some paper work for the Syndicate. That was his main job for the meetings because of his speed reading and that he understood most of everyone else work. The only one that didn't let him read his papers was Owlman, and johnny really didn't want to know about his business.

Johnny sat in his big leather chair behind his large desk were he pulled out all his papers. He turned to Artemis. "You will sit here by my legs until I say different. You will not speak. If you need to use the rest room or something else comes up you will tap on my leg and then you may speak. Now sit down." He told her.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

Suspicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicions   Suspicions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:49 pm

Artemis looked around when she walked behind Johnny. She saw some of the male servants checking her out. Making her bite her lip as she just looked away and continued to walk. She walked into Johnny's office and sat down next to his legs as she nodded at him. Her eyes softened as she just looked down.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Suspicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicions   Suspicions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:03 pm

Johnny began absently stroking Artemis's hair as he read through all his paper work and then began to modify things. The door was open for anyone to come in if they like. The servants knew though not to come unless called on.

So when he heard heavy foot steps coming into the room he looked up and glared at Ultraman and Power Ring. "What the fuck are you two doing here?" He asked rudely. He hated being interrupted like this. He saw them glance down at Artemis and leer at her. It was to be expected, she was beautiful. He took her shoulder and pressed her more firmly against his leg.

"Well Johnny you just seemed to diaper." Power Ring said smirking at Artemis. He licked his lips. "We came to check on you."

"Don't lie to me you fuckers. You wanted to see if you could seize my territory. You probably didn't even come here together." Johnny scowled.

"Well now we see what you've been doing." Ultraman smirked. "Or should I say who?" He was also licking his lip. "You think I could have a go with her Johnny boy?" He asked looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

Suspicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicions   Suspicions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:23 pm

Artemis felt relaxed a little when Johnny stroked her head. Before all of the sudden two men came in. Her eyes slowly looked up and heard Johnny curse at them. Though she froze when the two man looked down at her. She looked away, before feeling Johnny pull her closer to him. Her eyes just stayed down.

"You think I could have a go with her Johnny boy?"

Artemis quickly froze before her eyes narrowed as she looked up at them..Her eyes just showing nothing but hatred. Though she was secretly hoping that he wouldn't let them have their way with her.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Suspicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicions   Suspicions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:09 pm

"No." Johnny growled. "She is mine. If either of you or any of the others touch her without my permission I will make you suffer in ways neither of you can imagine."

Ultraman and Power Ring scowled. Power Ring folded slightly allowing himself some wiggle room.

"I think you are forgetting who you are talking to Quick." Ultraman scowled.

"I know exactly who I'm talking to." Johnny smirked. "I'm taking to the guy that's skimming from Owlman and Super Woman. I don't think they'd be very happy with you if I told them." They held a staring contest for a few minutes to see who would break first.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

Suspicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicions   Suspicions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:15 pm

Artemis glared at the two men who were glaring at Johnny..Even if she didn't like him taking advantage of her..There was no way she was going to let these two do it as well. She looked to see another chair not to far from her reach. She got up fast and kicked the chair at the two. Her eyes glared at them.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Suspicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicions   Suspicions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:30 pm

Johnny laughed when Artemis threw the chair. Ultraman and Ring scowled at her and began to advance. Johnny stood blocking their way. "Now boys that's enough she just has some spirit and doesn't like you." He turned to her. "Artemis apologize and we can call it a day." He smiled at her. The other men waited for her to speak.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

Suspicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicions   Suspicions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:33 pm

Artemis looked at him and glared, "Why? Why should I apologize to them!? They are the ones who are wrong. Not me!" She growled, forgetting she just refused to do what she was told.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Suspicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicions   Suspicions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm

Johnny stood straight and glared at her. "You think I care about fair Blondie Whore? I am a member of the Crime Syndicate and so are they." He then grabbed the back of Artemis's head and pushed her to her knees in front of Ultraman. "You will do what I say you little slut and you will learn your place. Now you are going to suck Ultraman's cock and biting him will only have me have him fuck your ass. Power Ring fuck her pussy from behind." Johnny ripped her pants off. "I'm going to go sit now." Johnny sat in his chair to watch. "You two have fun. And if she disobeys, smack her around just don't damage her too bad. Servant!!" Johnny called. A man came in quickly. "Get me some of those whore clothes I let you all keep around that will be Blondie Whore's new uniform." He smirked at her. He knew that if she wasn't broken before she would be after this.

Ultraman and Power Ring smirked both dropped their pants. Power Ring immediately began slamming into her pussy from behind mercilessly. Ulraman forced Artemis's mouth open and forced his large cock in and to the back of her throat. He fervidly began to fuck her mouth and throat as he gripped her head hard.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

Suspicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicions   Suspicions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:02 pm

Artemis shrieked when he pushed her to her knees. Her eyes widened at how fast he turned from being nice...to cruel. She screamed when he ripped her pants off. And then her eyes widened when he asked his servant to bring in whore clothes, "P-please n-!" She was suddenly silenced when Ultraman pushed his member into her mouth. Artemis also muffled a scream when she felt Power Ring enter her from behind. The tears were welling up inside her eyes now.

But she closed her eyes as she refused to cry. She didn't like this, taking her mouth off of Ultraman's member..She whimpered when she felt the other man's member move inside of her. Artemis kicked him out of her, before running to Johnny, "Please..I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She said as she didn't want this, her eyes looking up at him, begging.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Suspicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicions   Suspicions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:11 pm

Johnny petted Artemis's head. "I'm sorry Blondie but you were bad and now you need to be punished. If you stop again before either of them cum I will let them have you for a whole day and not just one cum session. Now get back between them apologize for stopping and tell them you want them to fuck you." Johnny told her his eyes like steel.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

Suspicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicions   Suspicions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:16 pm

Artemis's eyes widened as she felt the tears burning in her eyes..Why was he being so cruel? She just stood up for herself. Her eyes softened as she looked down, before shaking her head as she threw away the tears..She was going to be strong.

She backed up, before walking back to the man as she put herself back between them..And even she told herself to run..She didn't want it to be worse..Artemis lowered her head, her hair falling over her shoulders, "I'm sorry I stopped, please continue what you were doing before.."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Suspicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicions   Suspicions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:30 pm

Johnny grinned as Artemis did as she was told. "You are being very good Blondie." He told her as he watched Ultraman and Power Ring slam their cocks into her again and began to fuck her hard. Power ring was slamming into her pussy over and over. "Fuck Johnny were did you find this bitch her pussy is like virgin tight." Power ring slapped her ass.

"Well she was a virgin when I found her. She actually had the gall to bit me the first time." He grinned. "But she is learning."

"She has a great mouth for fucking." Ultraman said as she gripped her head and used it as a fuck toy.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

Suspicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicions   Suspicions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:39 pm

Artemis shrieked loud when she felt both man's member enter her again. She winced a little at Power Ring fucking her. It stung a little, due to she wasn't completely healed from yesterday..When Johnny had made her bleed in both holes. Her eyes stayed shut as she let Ultraman fuck her mouth. Her hands turned into fists as she hoped this would be over soon.

Though after a while she could feel Power Ring going a bit faster. She whimpered in pain, feeling the stinging get a bit worse. Though she knew...if he didn't go any faster..She would be fine. And while he was thrusting in her area..Ultraman was forcing his member even harder in her, making one of her hands go to his thigh as she tried to tell him not to force his member all the way down her throat..

She didn't want to throw up on him. And she hoped Johnny would see this..and understand why she was pushing Ultraman back a little.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Suspicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicions   Suspicions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:02 pm

Johnny watched as Artemis winced in pain and he scowled. He didn't like this but she had to learn to listen to him. If she were to act like that and he weren't there they would be much rougher with her. "Ultra, If you don't slow down your going to make her throw up." Ultra slowed down so she wouldn't vomit. "Remember, don't hurt her you assholes. She is mine." He growled.

Both men began slowing down but it was obvious they didn't want to. They wanted to fuck her like they wanted.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

Suspicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicions   Suspicions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:10 pm

Artemis sighed when Ultraman slowed down, making her feel better and not like she was going to throw up. She then felt her body relax a little when Power Ring slowed down. Though she could feel both men's members tighten..Which made her happy that this would all be over soon..and she wouldn't be broken.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Suspicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicions   Suspicions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:27 pm

Power Ring suddenly smirked. He started slamming into her as hard and fast as he could. He didn't give a fuck if Johnny got mad at him he needed to fuck her as he wanted. "She is so fucking tight." He laughed. Johnny stood and scowled. "Don't hurt her."
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

Suspicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicions   Suspicions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:31 pm

Artemis's eyes widened when Power Ring started to slam into her, hard and fast. She tore her mouth from Ultraman. Before she suddenly screamed when she felt what had healed from yesterday, break. The tears fell from her eyes as her front fell to the ground, "JOHNNY! MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP! IT HURTS!!!" She screamed as she started to cry..It hurt too much..it was too much for her to handle, "Johnny!!!" Artemis cried out..

And the next thing Johnny would see, was the blood that dropped from her area, to the floor. Artemis screamed when the man went even harder at the sight of the blood, "JOHNNY!!!"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Suspicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicions   Suspicions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:42 pm

The moment Johnny saw the blood he moved into action. He slammed Power ring off of her and grabbed his ring. He then pushed Ultra man off her as well. "GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!" He screamed. Both men left the room and exited the house.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

Suspicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicions   Suspicions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:45 pm

Artemis shrieked when Johnny forced both men off of her. She fell all the way to the floor as she cried. She was in so much pain, and it was enough to have broken her. Artemis was scared of all three of them now, "I'm sorry...I'm sorry....I'm sorry.." She whimpered out, showing him how scared she was now.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Suspicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicions   Suspicions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:51 pm

Johnny rushed to her side as she fell. He looked down at her and stoked her check. "Oh baby I know you are. Your going to be ok." He grabbed a blanket from his couch and draped it over her. "I'm going to take you to the lab Blondie and we're going to fix you up." He lifted her into his arms and began walking them to the lab.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suspicions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicions   Suspicions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suspicions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thenextstep :: Johnny and Artemis's World :: Johnny and Artemis's House :: Office-
Jump to: