Thenextstep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thenextstep

Chels and Dani's Rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fixing up and fixing things... some... hopefully

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

fixing up and fixing things... some... hopefully  Empty
PostSubject: fixing up and fixing things... some... hopefully    fixing up and fixing things... some... hopefully  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:12 am

Johnny brought Artemis into the Lab quickly. He laid her down and grabbed his tools to heal her. She had fallen unconscious on the way. Tears were still streaming down her face. He healed her quickly and completely while she slept. He stoked her face looking down at her regretfully. She had called for him to help her. Yes he had finally come to her aid but only after he put her in that situation and then forced it to continue. And yet she still called out for him.

"I'm sorry too Blondie." He whispered before kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: fixing up and fixing things... some... hopefully    fixing up and fixing things... some... hopefully  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:16 am

Artemis moved her head a little, waking up slowly. And when she woke up, she saw she was in the Lab..and the pain was gone. Her eyes slowly looked at Johnny. And it took her a while to realize he healed her.

Wait..he healed me? Again..?

"Why..?" She asked weakly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: fixing up and fixing things... some... hopefully    fixing up and fixing things... some... hopefully  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:23 am

Johnny looked at her. "Because your mine and I shouldn't have let them touch you. You need to learn proper behavior around them or you could be in a much worse position then what you were in earlier." He stoked her hair and smiled at her. "I won't let them hurt you again."
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: fixing up and fixing things... some... hopefully    fixing up and fixing things... some... hopefully  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:22 pm

Artemis looked at him, before she looked away, "I want to go to my room...and sleep..please." She said as she didn't even wanna look at him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: fixing up and fixing things... some... hopefully    fixing up and fixing things... some... hopefully  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:40 pm

Johnny sighed. He would let her have her way... for now. "Very well." He picked her up. "I will have clothes delivered to your room. You will wear them for at least one day or you can go naked." He told her as he carried her to her private bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fixing up and fixing things... some... hopefully    fixing up and fixing things... some... hopefully  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fixing up and fixing things... some... hopefully
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thenextstep :: Johnny and Artemis's World :: Johnny and Artemis's House :: Lab-
Jump to: