Thenextstep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thenextstep

Chels and Dani's Rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Even the servants try to assault you.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
`Artemis

Even the servants try to assault you. Empty
PostSubject: Even the servants try to assault you.   Even the servants try to assault you. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:55 pm

Artemis was putting on the outfit one of Johnny's male servants brought her. The top was almost like a bra where the shorts were short. She didn't like this..didn't like this at all..But she didn't want to be raped. She sighed as she walked out, "I hate these clothes.."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Even the servants try to assault you.   Even the servants try to assault you. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:06 pm

"Well the Master doesn't care if you hate it or not you will do as he says or suffer the consequences." A few more male servants came in and started leering at her. "Yeah and if you disobey the we'll tattle on you." They smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Even the servants try to assault you.   Even the servants try to assault you. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:07 pm

Artemis froze when she saw some more servants came in her room, "Get out!" She said as her eyes narrowed, "And I can have opinions if I want to."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Even the servants try to assault you.   Even the servants try to assault you. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:19 pm

They all smirked at her and stepped around her. "We don't have to do what you say girly. Only the Master holds power here."
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Even the servants try to assault you.   Even the servants try to assault you. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:20 pm

Artemis's eyes widened when they circled her, making her eyes narrowed, "You touch me and you all will die." She hissed.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Even the servants try to assault you.   Even the servants try to assault you. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:07 pm

The first servant pushed her down on the bed and the other two pinned her arms to the bed. "Girly we can do whatever we want to you and I doubt were going to die." He said sarcastically. He then began groping her breasts as he leered down at her.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Even the servants try to assault you.   Even the servants try to assault you. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:09 pm

Her eyes widened as she went to shriek, but one of the servants covered her mouth. She started to struggle, trying to get them off of her. She then screamed when the servant started to grope her. Though her screams were coming out muffled.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Even the servants try to assault you.   Even the servants try to assault you. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:27 pm

The two gripping her arms and forced her to grip their hard cocks. The one on top of her pulled down her panties and pulled out his junk. He began rubbing himself against her slit.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Even the servants try to assault you.   Even the servants try to assault you. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:34 pm

Artemis shook her head as the three males were forcing her to do stuff. She then screamed when the servant on top of her was rubbing his member against her area. She shook her head, "Mmmmatop!" [[Stop]] She tried to scream but it came out muffled due to the hand that covered her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Even the servants try to assault you.   Even the servants try to assault you. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:47 pm

All three servants were very happy with what they were doing. The one on top of her slowly began to enter her. He continued groping and pinching her breasts.

A knock came at the door. "Artemis I wanted to make sure you were ok." Johnny came in opening the door. His eyes widened and then narrowed at the servants. "What the fuck do you three think you are doing?" He growled out quietly.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Even the servants try to assault you.   Even the servants try to assault you. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:49 pm

Artemis closed her eyes tight when she felt the man enter her. Her eyes then widened when she heard Johnny. And the males suddenly got off of her. She sat up as she put her bottoms back on as she backed up against the wall. Her eyes looked at Johnny, before looking away from him. This was all his fault..
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Even the servants try to assault you.   Even the servants try to assault you. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:57 pm

Before anyone could do anything Johnny moved forward and snapped the necks of all three servants. They all dropped instantly. He then picked up Artemis. "You are staying in my room tonight." He stated. "And this is not up for discussion." He told her.

After stepping out he called over one of the female maids. "Clean up the mess in there." He indicated the bedroom. "And make sure it is know that she is off limits to anyone." He growled.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Even the servants try to assault you.   Even the servants try to assault you. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:00 pm

Artemis's eyes narrowed as she kept trying to push him off of her, "NO! LET GO OF ME! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" She yelled as she finally got out of his arms, her eyes narrowing, "What happened back there was because of you! You put me in these clothes, you assault every chance that you get! So if you don't want that shit to happen, then don't assault me! Just leave me alone!" She yelled at him, before turning to go back in her room, she wanted regular clothes..She wasn't a whore.

Artemis walked into her room and got dressed in her style, not caring if he was going to be pissed and beating her all night long. She couldn't take it anymore, he had broken her and she couldn't take it!
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Even the servants try to assault you.   Even the servants try to assault you. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:05 pm

"Fine." Johnny growled at her. He then grabbed her wrist and pulled her toward his room. "You are still staying in my room and that is still not up for discussion. Now get in." He forced her into his bed room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even the servants try to assault you.   Even the servants try to assault you. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Even the servants try to assault you.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thenextstep :: Johnny and Artemis's World :: Johnny and Artemis's House :: Rooms :: Artemis's Room-
Jump to: