Thenextstep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thenextstep

Chels and Dani's Rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leave me alone!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
`Artemis

Leave me alone! Empty
PostSubject: Leave me alone!   Leave me alone! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:07 pm

Artemis struggled against his grip, "I SAID LET GO OF ME!" She yelled, before she was throwing into his room. She turned around and glared at him, "I don't want to even be next to you! Just leave me alone God Dammit!"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Leave me alone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone!   Leave me alone! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:12 pm

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU WANT YOU ARE STAYING IN HERE!!!" Johnny yelled. "Now get on the fucking bed and go to sleep." He growled at her as he pointed to the bed.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

Leave me alone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone!   Leave me alone! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:13 pm

"Fuck you." She said at last, her eyes narrowing at him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Leave me alone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone!   Leave me alone! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:34 pm

"Lay down and go to sleep." He ordered her. He hated seeing her in that position. He was keep her with him so that he could protect her. He wouldn't let her go through that again. While he wished he could tell her he was sorry he couldn't show weakness here.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

Leave me alone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone!   Leave me alone! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:35 pm

Artemis looked away from him and crossed her arms. She refused to look at him now.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Leave me alone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone!   Leave me alone! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:42 pm

Johnny stomped over and picked her up and threw her on the bed. "Stay on the bed and go to sleep." He pointed at her. He then moved away and laid down on his couch. He needed to be in the room with her but he knew she wouldn't want him touching her right now.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

Leave me alone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone!   Leave me alone! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:43 pm

Artemis fell onto the bed. She looked at him as her eyes narrowed at him. She looked away and just laid down as she kicked off her shoes.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Leave me alone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone!   Leave me alone! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:17 pm

Johnny watched her settle into the bed and began to settle in himself. He began to slowly drift of to sleep.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

Leave me alone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone!   Leave me alone! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:21 pm

Artemis looked to see Johnny was asleep..She slowly got out of the bed and put on her shoes quietly. She then walked slowly to the door. And when she opened it, she heard Johnny had woken up. Her eyes narrowed as she had planned this out.

She opened the door fast and ran to the stairs, jumping over the railing and onto the floor. She ran outside the doors and to the garden..Artemis had outsmarted the speedster, remembering this techinque worked against Kid Flash as well.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Leave me alone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone!   Leave me alone! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:24 pm

Johnny stood as Artemis left the room. He speed out after her. In seconds he was before her waiting. "Out for a midnight stroll?" He asked her glaring.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

Leave me alone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone!   Leave me alone! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 pm

Artemis backed up as her eyes narrowed at him, "I'm leaving!" She yelled, before she turned around to try the other way out of the garden.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Leave me alone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone!   Leave me alone! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 pm

Johnny zipped in front of her again. "Do your really think you'll be able to run from me in my own house?" He growled at her angrily.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

Leave me alone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone!   Leave me alone! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:41 pm

Artemis's eyes narrowed at him as she punched him hard in the face, before kicking him in the face, knocking him down. She then ran off once again.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Leave me alone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone!   Leave me alone! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:06 pm

Johnny did a back flip off the ground and was back on his feet. He zipped in front of her and lifted her off her feet. "You are not going anywhere Artemis." He began carrying her back to his bed room.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

Leave me alone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone!   Leave me alone! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:09 pm

"Let go of me!!!" She screamed loud, "Why do you want me so much! I don't want you! Let gooo!!!" She yelled, before kicking him in the stomach. Artemis though kicked him too hard..It was enough for him to let go of her..but it wasn't the right place to do it.

Her head hit the edge of the pool, knocking her out as she fell into the pool.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Leave me alone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone!   Leave me alone! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:26 pm

"Damn it." Johnny said as she fell into the pool unconscious. He then jumped into the water and pulled her out.

She wasn't breathing. He then began to do CPR. He breathed into her mouth and pumped her chest.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

Leave me alone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone!   Leave me alone! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:33 pm

Artemis coughed out the water, before opening her eyes. She looked at him as the tears filled her eyes, "Stop...hurting me...please...."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Leave me alone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone!   Leave me alone! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:41 pm

"Fine I will." Johnny stroked her face. "Just stop trying to leave me." He looked at her. The look in his eyes was rather broken. He didn't know what it was but he didn't want her to leave him and he didn't want her hurt.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

Leave me alone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone!   Leave me alone! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:43 pm

Artemis looked at him, "W-why...?" She asked as her eyes looked into his..Having them both look at each other with broken expressions.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Leave me alone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone!   Leave me alone! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:46 pm

"Because I... need you to be here." He murmured before lifting her up and carrying her back to his bed room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leave me alone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone!   Leave me alone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leave me alone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thenextstep :: Johnny and Artemis's World :: Johnny and Artemis's House :: Rooms :: Johnny's Room [Master Bedroom]-
Jump to: