Thenextstep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thenextstep

Chels and Dani's Rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Servents and orders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Servents and orders Empty
PostSubject: Servents and orders   Servents and orders I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:08 pm

When Johnny stepped into his house the handed his baby to Lorna.

"FRONT AND CENTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He bellowed. Instantly there were a number of servants running in.

"I know I've been gone for a bit but nothing has changed. You will do as I say without question. This," He pointed to his daughter. "Is my daughter I want her room prepared now. Five of you do that." Instantly five servants were out of the room. "The woman holding her is Lorna. She has ultimate authority in this house. The only one that can over ride her is my direct order. I won't her room prepared now as well." Five more servants ran to prepare her room.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Servents and orders   Servents and orders I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:12 pm

Lorna held Johnny's baby as she froze when he yelled..Watching how servants came in. She watched how fast they listened, and how he said she had authority over them, and the only one who could over ride her..was him. She looked at him, before looking at his beautiful daughter..Who had Blink's hair color, but Johnny's skin color. Her eyes softened at how she looked like the both of them..

Blink..I'm so sorry..

Lorna looked at Johnny, "Are you okay?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
https://thenextstepofrol.forumotion.com
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Servents and orders   Servents and orders I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:21 pm

Johnny sighed. He shooed the other servants away. "I'm as close to okay as I can be after losing her." He couldn't seem to even say her name at the moment. "I hope you don't mined staying here... maybe helping me with her?" He gestured to his baby chocking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Servents and orders   Servents and orders I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:23 pm

Lorna looked at him as she walked to him, giving his little girl to him. She looked up at him, "I do not..I wouldn't mind taking care of her...After all..Blink made me her godmother." She laughed softly, before looking down at the little girl, "She is beautiful.."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Servents and orders   Servents and orders I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:29 pm

Johnny looked down at the sleeping girl in his arms. "Yes she is.." He stroked her face. "She looks so much like her mother." he smiled softly at his little princess.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Servents and orders   Servents and orders I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:31 pm

Lorna looked up at him, "She looks like you too." She said as she smiled, "She has your skin color." Her eyes then looked down, "I won't let anything happen to you or her, promise." She said as she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Servents and orders   Servents and orders I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:35 pm

Johnny looked up at her. "Thank you. Lets go to her room she's sleeping now so lets get her there the servants should be done there about now. They know I like things done quickly. Your room should be done soon." He smiled at her softly.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Servents and orders   Servents and orders I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:36 pm

Lorna nodded as she walked with him to the baby's room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Servents and orders   Servents and orders I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Servents and orders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thenextstep :: Johnny and Lorna's World :: Johnny and Lorna's House :: Entrance-
Jump to: