Thenextstep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thenextstep

Chels and Dani's Rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

back in bed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

back in bed Empty
PostSubject: back in bed   back in bed I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:53 pm

Johnny walked Artemis back into his room and took off her top and shorts. They were too wet. If she stayed in them she would get sick for sure. He then covered her up and tucked her in.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

back in bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:54 pm

"Clothes...please..." She begged as the world spun around her.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

back in bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:01 am

"Your in your underwear. I promise not to get into bed with you but you need to stay warm and covered up." He then began brushing out here hair. "I need to dry out your hair anyway. Just deal with it for now. I'll give you good covering clothes in the morning. Be glad I'm not taking your underwear as well. Think of it as an incentive to not leave." He told her.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

back in bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:09 am

"Johnny.." She begged, before she suddenly passed out.

And after a few minutes..she started to shake, needing some kind of warmth other than the bed sheets. And when her body felt Johnny's hand, her face snuggled against it.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

back in bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:13 am

Johnny saw Artemis snuggle into his hand. He knew his body was much warmer then the average human so he stripped off to his underwear leaving them on equal footing. He then crawled into the bed and let her snuggle up too him
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

back in bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:21 am

The next morning
----

Artemis was still snuggled up to Johnny as she continued to sleep..She was exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

back in bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:45 pm

Johnny looked down at Artemis and saw how she was still snuggled up to him. He petted her hair gently and smiled down at her. He didn't want to wake her after what happened the other day.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

back in bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:50 pm

Artemis slowly woke up, though her head was throbbing, making her hand go to the back of her head. And then she felt Johnny's chest, making her freeze. Though after a few minutes, she looked up at him and backed up. But she suddenly groaned as she laid back down, "My head..."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

back in bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:55 pm

Johnny began to gently massage her temples with his thumbs as he held her slightly off his chest. "Is this better?" He whispered.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

back in bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:56 pm

Artemis grabbed both his wrists, wanting to rip them away..But her tight grip loosened when she felt it actually calming the headache, "Y-yes..." She whispered as her eyes closed, loving the massage.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

back in bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:03 pm

Johnny continued moving his thumbs over her and lightly kissed forehead.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

back in bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:04 pm

"Feels so...good.." She whispered, before blushing a little at him kissing her forehead. And she didn't notice how she was loving him being gentle with her.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

back in bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:10 pm

Johnny continued gently kissing down her face. He kissed her eyelids, the place between her eyes, her nose and her checks. "I'm sorry about yesterday." He whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

back in bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:20 pm

Artemis felt him kiss her, and felt strangely relaxed. Though she looked at him, "Just..no more...please..."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

back in bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:33 pm

"No I promise." Johnny kissed her lips gently as he continued stroking her head.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

back in bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:47 pm

Artemis froze when she felt his lips against hers, making her blush a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

back in bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:49 pm

"I promise you will never have to go through that again." He whispered and kissed her lips again gently but in a lingering manner.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

back in bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:51 pm

Artemis moaned softly when he kissed her lips again as she felt this relaxing, wonderful feeling of him being nice to her.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

back in bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:00 pm

Johnny kissed and licked at her lips as he slowly moved her onto her back. His hands moved down and began massaging her neck and shoulder as he moved over her calmly.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

back in bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:02 pm

Artemis's hands laid against the bed sheets as he moved on top of her. She kissed him back, loosing herself in the gentleness. Her legs bended up a little, blushing hard.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

back in bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:24 pm

Johnny moved between her legs and started kissing her neck slowly. His hands began massaging Artemis's sides gently.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

back in bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:30 pm

Artemis moaned softly at him kissing her neck. Her hands slowly moved to his chest. Her body then twitched, as if showing she was becoming excited.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

back in bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:50 pm

Johnny continued moving over her slowly. He rubbed himself against her. His hands moved in circles on her sides and he continued kissing her neck slowly.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

back in bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:58 pm

Artemis moaned when she felt him rub against her, her hands turning into fists against his chest. She then rubbed herself against him, telling him she wanted him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

back in bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:06 pm

Johnny slowly began undoing her pants and pulling them down. He continued kissing her neck. He then slowly began to enter her moving into her tightness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

back in bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: back in bed   back in bed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

back in bed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thenextstep :: Johnny and Artemis's World :: Johnny and Artemis's House :: Rooms :: Johnny's Room [Master Bedroom]-
Jump to: