Thenextstep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thenextstep

Chels and Dani's Rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the difference between bad and evil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

the difference between bad and evil Empty
PostSubject: the difference between bad and evil   the difference between bad and evil I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:07 pm

"I can't believe that little shit kicked us out. It was only a little blood. Bitch needed to learn her place anyway." Power ring mumbled.

"I know I really wanted to fuck that ass. Plow her with my hard cock until she makes me soft and that could take me days of fucking consistently to get to there.

"I'll tell you one thing though if I find that whore wandering around alone she is mine to fuck until I'm done with her." Power ring smirked.

"I'm with you there. We could even have the others come in and have fun with the little slut. That would be entertaining." Ultraman smirked as they walked.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: the difference between bad and evil   the difference between bad and evil I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:19 pm

Artemis was wandering the park, her head turning to look back. She knew Johnny didn't know she left the house..She had been very sneaky with that. Her eyes softened as she smiled..She finally got away.

Artemis walked more in the park, before she suddenly bumped into someone. She backed up, "I'm sorr-!" Her eyes widened as she backed up suddenly, seeing both of the men that had raped her.

Shit..

She turned around and ran off immediately.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: the difference between bad and evil   the difference between bad and evil I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:13 pm

Power Ring smirked and used the power of his ring to grab Artemis around her middle and pulled her to him and Ultraman.

"Well, well, well, look who wandered away from her safe little cage." Power Ring chuckled.

"We were just talking about you." Ultraman smirked.

Power Ring then began stripping her clothes from her body with his ring while holding her in place.

"Now we're going to have the fun Johnny boy wouldn't let us finish before." Ultraman moved forward and brought her mouth down to his hard dick.

"Suck my dick you whore." He smirked.

Power Ring dropped his pants and began moving into her ass. "This is going to be fun."
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: the difference between bad and evil   the difference between bad and evil I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:43 pm

Artemis screamed when Power Ring grabbed her around the waist and pulled her to them. She kept struggling, "Let go of me!!" She screamed, before screaming more when he stripped her clothes. And she whimpered when Ultraman's member was forced into her mouth. Though before they could have fun, she bit down on him, hard, and kicked Power Ring away from her. She then started to run.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: the difference between bad and evil   the difference between bad and evil I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:10 pm

"Shit Bitch!!" Ultra yelled. Power ring grabbed Artemis up in a bubble. "We'll be going to head out to the room were we'll have real fun." He smirked creuly.

"Yeah were going to have some real fun with you, you little whore." Ultraman growled.

Both flew off the girl still trapped in the bubble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the difference between bad and evil   the difference between bad and evil I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the difference between bad and evil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thenextstep :: City :: The Park-
Jump to: