Thenextstep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thenextstep

Chels and Dani's Rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sexy time!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
`Artemis

Sexy time!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Sexy time!!!!   Sexy time!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:16 am

Artemis was in the shower, washing her long blonde hair. And when she was done, she rested underneath the shower.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

Sexy time!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy time!!!!   Sexy time!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:29 am

Pietro heard the shower going and smirked. He silently snuck into the room and closed the door. He claimed into the shower and wrapped his arms around his wife's body and kissed her neck softly as his fingers drifted over her stomach. "Hey Baby. Having a nice time?" He smirked.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

Sexy time!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy time!!!!   Sexy time!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:32 am

Artemis gasped when she felt her husband's arms around him. She then moaned softly as he kissed her neck. She smiled, "A wonderful time.." She whispered sexually, "You?"
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

Sexy time!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy time!!!!   Sexy time!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:36 am

Pietro grinned and pressed his hard body against her and grinned. "Better now that I'm in here with you."

One hand drifted down and began caressing her wet folds moving over her clit teasingly.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

Sexy time!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy time!!!!   Sexy time!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:37 am

Artemis raised her head up, smirking when he pressed his body against her. She then gasped when he teased her clit, "Don't tease me...please..."
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

Sexy time!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy time!!!!   Sexy time!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:43 am

"Oh but Artemis." Pietro grinned as he kissed her neck. "You just seem to turn into putty when I tease you. And that is so fucking hot." He pressed her against his body again.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

Sexy time!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy time!!!!   Sexy time!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:44 am

Artemis blushed as her eyes closed, "P-Pietro..c-come on..." She moaned a little, wanting him to pleasure her.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

Sexy time!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy time!!!!   Sexy time!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:58 am

"Well... If you insist." Pietro smirked as he moved his fingers inside her quickly. He began moving them harder and harder inside her with his finger.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

Sexy time!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy time!!!!   Sexy time!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:00 am

Artemis moaned instantly when he moved his fingers inside of her. Before her hands slammed onto the wall as she moaned even louder, "Pietro!" She moaned, biting her lip as she shuddered at him pleasuring, "Daaamn..."
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

Sexy time!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy time!!!!   Sexy time!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:08 am

Pietro grinned he loved how well he knew Artemis's body. He continued to finger fuck her hard with his three fingers and with his thumb caressed her clit.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

Sexy time!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy time!!!!   Sexy time!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:09 pm

Artemis moaned louder at him fingering her harder. Her hands slapped the wall hard as she lowered her head to look down.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

Sexy time!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy time!!!!   Sexy time!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:12 pm

Pietro continued fingering Artemis as he slowly bent her over. When she was in position Pietro took his fingers out and pressed his cock into her. He held her hips as he began to move hard inside her.
Back to top Go down

Sexy time!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thenextstep :: Artemis and Pietro's World :: Artemis and Pietro's House :: Rooms :: Artemis and Pietro's Room-
Jump to: