Thenextstep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thenextstep

Chels and Dani's Rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Valentine's Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
`Artemis

Happy Valentine's Day Empty
PostSubject: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:31 pm

Artemis had just gotten home from shopping. She had gotten Pietro's favorite foods for Valentine's Day. She smiled to herself as she finished up putting everything in the fridge.

"I'm home!" She yelled out, making sure Pietro knew she was home. Since it didn't seem he heard her walk into the house.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:36 pm

Pietro walked into the kitchen with only a pair of pajama pants. He leaned against the door frame.

"Hey Babe." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:39 pm

"Hey Babe."

Artemis turned around and smiled.

"Hey." She said, smiling as she leaned against the fridge. As if she was hiding something.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:44 pm

Pietro walked over and sat down at the table.

He leaned back. "Happy Valentines day Babe. And what do you have back there?" He smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:47 pm

Artemis watched him walk to the table, letting her smile widen a little. She then smiled more when she heard him say 'Happy Valentine's Day'.

"Aww..you remembered..and just a little present." She said as she turned around slowly, before opening it to show him his favorite foods. "Happy Valentine's Day." She said as she looked at him and smiled more.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:54 pm

Pietro grinned and stood up. He sauntered over to her. "You are so great Babe." He leaned forward and kissed her wrapping his arm around her waist pulling her to him. He Then reached into the fridge and pulled out an pie.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:20 pm

Artemis smiled when he told her she was great. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and kissed him back. She then grabbed the pie.

"Who said you could have desert first?" She whispered against his lips.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:24 pm

Pietro grinned against her lips as he held on to the pie. "But Babe I always have desert first." He said suggestively.

His hand on her back slipped down and squeezed her ass. He kissed her lips lightly smirking.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:11 pm

Artemis smirked as she took the pie from him, before pushing him away a little.

"I think I'm just going to keep this pie all for myself." She smirked, before walking off a little.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:19 pm

Pietro smirked. He speed around her and grabbed the pie. (it's chocolate)

He then dipped his hand in bringing out a gob of chocolate and shmired it on her neck. He moved forward and began licking and sucking her neck hard. "I told you I always have desert first."
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:23 pm

Artemis tensed a little as she laughed softly, loving how he just assaulted her neck right away.

"I told you I always desert first."

"And who says your going to get me?" She asked as she turned around and kissed him, before pulling away
as she bit his lip.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:28 pm

Pietro smirked and kissed her hard licking into her mouth against her tongue. He put the pie on the table and lifted Artemis up by her rear onto the counter.

"Because Babe I always get what I want." He kissed her hard again sucking hard on her tongue.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:34 pm

Artemis laughed sexually as she pulled away and cupped his cheeks.

"Oh really?" She asked as she wrapped her legs around him. And pulled him close to her. "Because..I don't think your going to get what you want today." She said as she smirked.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:47 pm

Pietro smirked at her. He pressed his hardening member against her core.

"Well Babe I just want to make this clear," He smirked at her. "If I don't get what I want, you won't get what you want." He nipped at her lips hottly.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:49 pm

"But I have you and Magda..what else do I need?" She asked seductively as she gripped his hair and straightened her back so she was looking down at him.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:54 pm

Pietro continued to smirk at her. "You and I know exactly," He yanked her to him hard. "what else you need." He moved down and began sucking on her breast through her shirt. He grinned up at her.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:57 pm

Artemis gasped as he yanked her to him, but kept the smirk on her face. Before she gasped as he sucked her breast through her shirt.

"You..horny little thing you.." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:09 pm

Pietro smirked and kissed up her body to her neck. His hand slipped under her shirt playing over her sides.

"Like you can talk." He smirked and kissed her lips. "You love that about me and you know how to keep up with me. Now if you aren't horny I don't know who is." He smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:15 pm

Artemis smirked as she pushed him away from her. She jumped off of the counter, only to push him against the wall.

"Shut up and kiss me.." She whispered, before kissing him hard as she pressed herself against his front.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:19 pm

Pietro kissed her back hard. His hands went to her rear squeezing it hard. He lifted her up as he laid himself against the wall. He sucked hard on her lower lip, biting at it hard.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:27 pm

Artemis smirked as she kissed him back and brought him to the couch.

---
After the sex

Artemis laid back on the couch, breathing hard. While Pietro was hovering over her.

"That..was...amazing.." She whispered to him as she traced his back with her finger.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:29 pm

Pietro kissed her cheek lightly smiling at her.

"Isn't it always?" He said cockily.

He laid down beside her stroking her side.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:30 pm

She laughed as she snuggled against him.

"Watch out..you might get me pregnant again though.." She teased.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:33 pm

Pietro smiled and kissed her neck lightly.

"Would that be so bad?" He smirked and rubbed her stomach.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:37 pm

She laughed softly at his last statement, while gazing into his eyes.

"I love you, Pietro."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day   Happy Valentine's Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Valentine's Day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thenextstep :: Johnny and Lorna's World :: Johnny and Lorna's House :: Kitchen-
Jump to: