Thenextstep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thenextstep

Chels and Dani's Rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorna
Admin
Lorna

Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] Empty
PostSubject: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:34 pm

Lorna had just put little Kaya to nap after giving her, her milk and burping her. She and Johnny had been taking well care of her. She was in the pool now, in her favorite purple bikini..It had a bow in a middle and the bottoms had boys on both sides of her waist that were able to be untied to take it off easier. Lorna swam to the stairs as she sat on it and absorbed the sun.
Back to top Go down
https://thenextstepofrol.forumotion.com
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:46 pm

Johnny was out by the pool. He saw Lorna in the water on the stairs of the pool. He stepped down into the water behind her. He sat down behind her and wrapped his arms around her as he sat behind her.

"Hey there Baby Doll." He whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:50 pm

Lorna froze when Johnny came up behind her and hugged her. She then froze even more when he used her nickname for her. She looked at him from the corner of her shoulder, "Hey..and did you just call me Baby Doll? You haven't said that for a month now."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:57 pm

"I haven't?" Johnny looked at her surprised. His hands rested on her stomach. "How was Kaya? Did you put her to bed and feed her?"
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:59 pm

"Nope." She said, before she smiled, "An an angel like always. And yes I have." She said as she smiled, before her body winced lightly at his touch. Her cheeks brighten only a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:09 am

Johnny kissed her temple again. "Thank you. I don't know what I would do without you here with me." His fingers unconsciously moved over her bare stomach tickling over her bellybutton.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:11 am

Lorna smiled softly, "Your welcome..I'm glad I could help." She said softly, until she winced as she gasped when he tickled her bellybutton.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:15 am

Johnny nuzzled his face into her hair. His hands flattened against her stomach as he held her. "You smell good you know that?" Johnny whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:17 am

Lorna blushed when he nuzzled his face into her hair, before hearing him whisper to her, "Johnny..what are you doing?" She asked as she hadn't felt him touch her like this..in a very long while..not since...the highschool. And it was starting to bring her feelings back to her.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:22 am

"I don't know really." His mouth moved down and kissed her neck. "Ever since you started helping me with Kaya I've been thinking about how great you are and how much you remind me of Blink and how good for me and Kaya you are." as he spoke he ran his hands up and down her sides and stomach pleasurably. He pressed her body against his.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:28 am

Lorna raised her head up when he kissed her neck, blushing hard. She then gasped when he rubbed her stomach and sides. She then pulled away lightly and turned around as she looked at him, "Johnny..think for a minute..what are you doing?" Lorna looked at him. Though by her body language she didn't pull away due to she didn't like it..It was because she wanted to know what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:55 am

"I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing." He cupped her face in his hand as he stared into her eyes. He moved forward and kissed her lips lightly. "But I think I love you. It's not the same as it was with Blink but I love you too." He kissed her again cupping her face with both hands. He licked her lips lightly asking for entrance.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:13 am

Lorna froze when he kissed her, before her eyes widened when he confessed. Her eyes looked up at him in shock as he said those three words to her. She let him kiss her again, before she pulled away lightly, "I...I love you too...always..have.." She blushed, before she went back to the kiss, opening her mouth a little for him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:25 am

Johnny moved his tongue into her mouth when she opened it. He moved his body down deeper into the water and pulled her into his lap. His hands moved along her body and up to her breast. He massaged them caressing them over and over.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:28 am

Lorna blushed more at the way he kissed her. She sat on his lap, moaning in the kiss when he massaged them. She had missed his touch..but..now since he finally confessed to her..Lorna felt happy. Her hands slowly rubbed his chest.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:43 am

Johnny moaned into her mouth as she touched his chest. He sucked her tongue into his mouth and began nibbling on it. He moved his hands under her bikini top moving it up and out of the way so he could grip them more firmly. He took one hand and shifted her body. He moved her to straddle him. He moved his mouth down to her breast and began sucking on one of her nipples hard.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:46 am

Lorna blushed a tad bit more when he sucked on her tongue, making her body move closer to him. She then winced when she felt the warm air against her breasts when he revealed them. She couldn't help but feel a little nervous, but not as she was before...After all..that place made her a stronger. Lorna then moaned softly when he began to suck on her nipple.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:06 am

Johnny wrapped his arms around her and he grabbed her rear pulling her into his body. He growed his covered covered cock against her covered area. He continued sucking on her breast hard.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:14 am

Lorna gasped when he moved his member against her and moaned softly when sucked on her breast.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:31 am

Johnny moaned into her breast as he moved against her. "Tell me if I'm going to fast for you." He moved up and began sucking on her neck biting on her ear lightly.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:49 am

"Y-your not.." She gasped, before wrapping her arms around him when he sucked on her neck. She then felt as if they were being watched, "Is anyone watching us..?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:09 pm

Johnny continued licking and sucking on her neck. "If the servants are watching they know better then to say anything. Besides it's hot being watched and knowing that they will never have it as good." He gripped her ass harder grinding against her.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:24 pm

Lorna blushed as he kept pleasuring her and talked about his servants. Though she had a small problem with him having servants, but he knew that..Though when started to grind more against her, she moaned softly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:43 pm

Johnny finally pulled his cock from his swim shorts out and shifted her bottoms out of the way. He pressed his member against her outer lips and vibrated himself lightly against her. His hands massaging her ass as his mouth continued sucking her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:35 pm

Lorna gasped as she shrieked her moan when she felt him vibrate against her. She gripped his shoulder as she bit her lip as she tried not to moan so loud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]   Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessed feelings in a pool [1 month later]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thenextstep :: Johnny and Lorna's World :: Johnny and Lorna's House :: Backyard :: The Pool-
Jump to: