Thenextstep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thenextstep

Chels and Dani's Rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hard Landing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xQuicksilver

Hard Landing Empty
PostSubject: Hard Landing   Hard Landing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:35 pm

Pietro hit the ground hard. He rolled onto his back and looked up. His eyes widened as he saw what was coming.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin
Lorna

Hard Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Landing   Hard Landing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:50 pm

Artemis held onto Magda, falling from the sky. Her back was facing Pietro, and she didn't know this until she landed on top of Pietro. Making her groan at the impact. Though Magda was still in her arms, holding her close to her, "Magda's alright.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenextstepofrol.forumotion.com
xQuicksilver

Hard Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Landing   Hard Landing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:57 pm

"Good." Pietro whizzed out. "Now can we worry about my spleen?" He chocked out. Artemis still hadn't gotten off of him yet.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

Hard Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Landing   Hard Landing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:02 pm

"Sorry!" She said as she got up, keeping her hold on Magda while helping him up with her free arm, that went back to hold their daughter. She looked at Pietro, "I can't believe..we escaped.."
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

Hard Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Landing   Hard Landing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:10 pm

Pietro stood. "I do." He wrapped his arms around his wife and child. "After we had Magda we could do anything." He kissed Artemis's temple smiling.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

Hard Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Landing   Hard Landing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:13 pm

Artemis smiled at him, before looking down at Magda. She hugged her a little bit closer, before gently giving her to Pietro. Her eyes looked at her, before looking back up at him, "I'm so glad she is out of that place..away from the danger.."
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

Hard Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Landing   Hard Landing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:15 pm

Pietro nodded. "That danger yes but I'm afraid my world isn't a picnic for people with powers or those that love and support them." Pietro said sadly.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

Hard Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Landing   Hard Landing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:16 pm

Artemis looked around, "So..this is your universe..huh?" She asked, before looking at their daughter, "What do we do then..if she has your power..?"
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

Hard Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Landing   Hard Landing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:21 pm

"We deal with it if and when it comes. And she might not even have my powers it could be anything." Pietro told her as they walked. He recognized the area and knew his home was close. "Luckily we don't have to worry about finding a home. When my father disappeared Wanda and I got all the money. I bought a house and put the rest in the bank. We're near it now."
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

Hard Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Landing   Hard Landing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:37 pm

Artemis looked at their daughter, before smiling up at him and nodded..Though..Lorna came to her mind, "Where's Lorna?!"
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

Hard Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Landing   Hard Landing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:49 pm

Pietro's head shot up. He looked around for his younger sister. He didn't see her. He handed Magda to Artemis and began zipping around the town in case she appeared somewhere else. He was back in a few minutes. He couldn't find her and he couldn't leave his wife and child in an unfamiliar world to look for his sister.

"I can't find her." Pietro took some deep breathes. "She is a big girl she can take care of herself. I told her my address and she will find us when she can." Part of Pietro was trying to convince himself more so then Artemis.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

Hard Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Landing   Hard Landing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:51 pm

Artemis looked at Pietro, "Pietro..wouldn't she have came with us? She was right behind us!" She said as she was worried now.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

Hard Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Landing   Hard Landing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:09 pm

"She would have. She should have." Pietro took some deep breaths trying to keep calm. "All we can hope for is that she's with friends and she contacts us so we don't worry." Pietro looked around desperatly hoping to spot her still.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

Hard Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Landing   Hard Landing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:36 pm

Artemis nodded as she looked down, biting her lip. She looked at Magda, smiling softly as she hugged her daughter..Being grateful they didn't lose their daughter. She looked back up at him, "Which way is to your house?"
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

Hard Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Landing   Hard Landing I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:44 pm

Pietro wrapped his arm around Artemis's waist and pointed. "It's that way Babe." He began walking with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hard Landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Landing   Hard Landing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hard Landing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thenextstep :: Pietro and Artemis's World's City :: The Park-
Jump to: