Thenextstep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thenextstep

Chels and Dani's Rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new life, and a way to celebrate it.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xQuicksilver

A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:40 pm

Pietro continued slamming into her as she screamed his name. "Oh Babe you feel so good!" He yelled as he vibrated hard in her.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:42 pm

Artemis kept screaming his name as he kept hitting her spot. She felt herself tightened, but then pushed away, wanting this to last. She pulled his mouth to hers, kissing him.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:20 pm

Pietro moaned into the kiss as he continued slamming into her. He sucked her tongue into his mouth. He moved his hands to grab her ass as he continued.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:31 pm

Artemis loved how he was kissing her, though..He hit her g-spot again, making her head arch back, "Pietro!" She moaned, before suddenly she came, "Aaaah!"
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:36 pm

Pietro immediately came with her when she clamped down on him. He continued moving inside her so they could both ride out their orgasms.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:42 pm

Artemis breathed as they both came down from their orgasms. She smiled as her eyes were still closed, "Damn..still amazing.." She laughed softly.

Though there was suddenly too manly yells, followed by a thud. Toad and Fred had been listening, but door was slightly open, and when they to lean on the door..It flew open.

Artemis jumped as she sat up fast, backing up as she covered herself, hiding herself from their eyes. Her eyes narrowed, "What the hell!?"
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:59 pm

Pietro sat up and glared at his friend. "What the hell?!?!? Fred!?!?! Todd?!?! Get the fuck out of my room I am have sex with my wife get out!!!!!!!!!" He scowled and got out of the bed. He glared down at the two guys on the floor.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:04 am

Artemis watched the scene, keeping herself covered. Her eyes narrowing as she glared at Pietro's friends. This was like Amanda all over again.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:10 am

Pietro grabbed Fred and Todd by their ears and pulled them toward the doors. "Get out and stay out you perves!!" He yelled. He pointed away. "You guys can come back tomorrow and beg Artemis for forgiveness until then go to your hotel." He demanded.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:26 am

Artemis just sat there, her eyes wide as she groaned. She laid down as once again..their fun time was interrupted.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:38 pm

"I'm sorry about them Babe." Pietro closed the door and crawled into bed next to her. "At least I wasn't dragged away this time." He crawled under the covers and pulled her to him. He kissed her shoulder and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
`Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:57 pm

Artemis laughed softly, "And at least you came too.." She said as kissed his chest.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:40 pm

"Yes." Pietro nodded. "We must not forget that important fact." he grinned at her. "So tell me what you want Babe. You want to get some sleep or stay up and have more fun?" He asked. His face showing that he would be fine with sleeping but he always enjoyed their fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new life, and a way to celebrate it.    A new life, and a way to celebrate it.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new life, and a way to celebrate it.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2