Thenextstep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thenextstep

Chels and Dani's Rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New World..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

New World.. Empty
PostSubject: New World..   New World.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:40 pm

Laura fell from the portal, falling hard on her back. She closed her eyes tight as she coughed, trying to collect what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

New World.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World..   New World.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:48 pm

Johnny heard a noise in the entrance of his home.

He walked in wearing only a loose red robe.

He saw a woman laying on the ground. He walked over and looked down at her.

"And what do we have here?" He smirked down at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

New World.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World..   New World.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:52 pm

Laura opened her eyes, before her eyes widened as she got up fast. She backed up as she went into a fighting stance.

"Who are you?" She asked rudely, "Where am I!?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

New World.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World..   New World.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:57 pm

Johnny walked carefully out of reach. "Your in my home Sweetcheeks. And you will answer the first question now." he ordered. He glared at her watching her carefully.
Back to top Go down
X-23

New World.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World..   New World.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:00 pm

Laura glared at him even more when he ordered her to answer him.

"Fuck off." She growled at him as she didn't like to take orders. Before she backed up and brought out her claws. "Now. I'm going to leave, and your going to stay here."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

New World.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World..   New World.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:07 pm

Johnny did not like people entering his home uninvited. She would pay him back for entering like she did.

He rushed forward and tuned her around. He slammed her front into the wall and pinned her arms to the wall and pressed himself to her.

"This is my home Bitch. You don't go anywhere unless I say so." He growled.
Back to top Go down
X-23

New World.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World..   New World.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:10 pm

Laura's eyes widened when she saw how fast this man was. And next thing she knew she was slammed into the wall.

"This is my home bitch. You don't go anywhere unless I say so."

"Fuck..off...nobody tells me what to do!" She growled as he claws came out, stabbing him in the leg with the claw in her foot. Before she turned around and slashed his chest, before kicking him away.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

New World.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World..   New World.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:22 pm

Johnny yelled out when she stabbed him. He stood up his robe falling open showing his hard body.

His body started healing almost as quickly as Laura's would.

He grabbed her by the back of her hair and threw her against the wall away from the door.

"Bitch you better learn you place here." He slapped her hard.
Back to top Go down
X-23

New World.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World..   New World.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:26 pm

"I know where my place is..and it's nowhere near yours." She said as she headbutted him, before turning around and put him in the headlock. Before she starting to kick him in the stomach non-stop.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

New World.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World..   New World.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:38 pm

Johnny grabbed her leg and slammed her back against the wall making her loosen her hold on his neck.

He ripped off her pants and slammed his hard cock up into her. He pinned her arms to the wall and began slamming into her as hard as he could.

"You place is on my dick you fucking little whore!" He bit on her neck and continued moving in her hard.
Back to top Go down
X-23

New World.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World..   New World.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:41 pm

Laura groaned when he slammed her against the wall, before her eyes widened as she screamed when she was suddenly being raped. She shook her head and started to try to get out of his grip.

"Let go of me!" She screamed loud, raising her head up as she was resisting the man. Though she could tell her body enjoyed this, but she was trying to make it stop.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

New World.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World..   New World.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:46 pm

"No." Johnny growled. He slammed into her harder. His mouth moved up. He kissed her hard sucking her tongue into his mouth. He sucked and bit on it drawing blood.

"Gonna fuck you like a little whore." He groaned.
Back to top Go down
X-23

New World.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World..   New World.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:48 pm

"Aah!" She screamed low, as she refused to make noises he would like. She then tensed when he kissed her, before he winced when he bit her lip. Laura could taste the blood, but didn't let it bother her. She growled more as she then bit his own lip. Hard. Enough for it to be painful, and bloody.

Though when he was occupied, she stabbed him in the leg with her foot once again.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

New World.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World..   New World.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:59 pm

Johnny roared and threw Laura down on the ground. He grabbed her legs and spread them apart hard.

"You little whore. If you don't learn your place I'm going to make you suffer in ways you can't even imagine." He growled as he slammed his cock into her again.

He then began to move inside her at super speed making sure this hurt as much as possible. "I'm going to fuck you hard you little slut." He ripped her shirt open to watch her breast bounce as he plowed into her harder and harder. He wanted to make sure she would feel the friction burns.

(Ooc: He doesn't know she heals yet. I mentioned her healing before because she would notice.)
Back to top Go down
X-23

New World.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World..   New World.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:07 am

Laura didn't make a noise, before he entered her again and thrusted into her, hard. She closed her eyes tight as she tensed all her muscles, making it less painful..And hard for her body to respond.

"Fuck you!" She yelled as she tensed more. Before moving her head to the right when he ripped her top.

[[OOC Remember, she has a little of breast. As they will move, but she doesn't really have boobs..XD Kind of.]]
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

New World.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World..   New World.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:51 am

Johnny continued slamming into the girl over and over.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard you little slut!!! You think you can come into my house and just leave you little whore?!?! Your my new fuck toy you little slut!! I'm going to fuck you uncontentious and then keep fucking you!! I'll fuck you in front of my colleges and let them have fun raping you too!!"

Johnny bent forward and bit hard on her nipple.
Back to top Go down
X-23

New World.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World..   New World.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:56 pm

Laura's eyes narrowed at him, before shrieking when he bit her nipple. She forcefully kicked him away, before kicking him in the groin, before tackling him as she let her claws come out. She let her claws rest against his neck. Her eyes giving him a cold glare.

"I'm not a slut! And unless you want to fucking die, you'll stay fucking still, and shut up!"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

New World.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World..   New World.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:28 pm

Johnny smirked at her. He grabbed both her arms at super speed. He crossed her arms across her chest and stabbed her in the shoulder and pressed her against the wall using her claws to pin her to the wall.

He spread her legs and slammed into her.

"You are a slut and I'm going to show you how much of one you are." He smirked and moved in her faster and faster and began to vibrate inside her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

New World.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World..   New World.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:31 pm

Laura screamed when her own claws stabbed her, before shrieking as she was suddenly stuck in the wall. And since she wasn't calm, they wouldn't retract. She started to struggle more.

Though when he suddenly slammed into her again, and moved very fast and vibrated inside of her. She screamed as she couldn't control her body anymore..And suddenly she came, making her eyes widened as she lowered her head. She shook her head as she kept trying to get away.

"Get..off!!!" She said lowly, as if still trying to control him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

New World.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World..   New World.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:41 pm

Johnny smirked at her. "No you little slut. And don't deny it. You are loving how I'm fucking your horny little pussy. You're a soaking wet slutty little whore and you love getting fucked like a whore and you know it." He laughed as he continued fucking her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

New World.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World..   New World.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:51 pm

"I said let the fuck go!" She screamed, before headbutting him and then kicking him straight in the groin..Enough to almost break it.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

New World.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World..   New World.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:09 pm

Johnny groaned as he stood up.

"Girl you have to understand that I will do what ever I want with you.

He slapped her hard sending her into the wall hard.

He spun her around and bent her over. He slammed her upper body against the wall. He slammed his cock into her and began slamming into her. He held her arms in place not letting her move them. He made sure her feet were pointing away from him.

"And right now I want to fuck your pussy.
Back to top Go down
X-23

New World.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World..   New World.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:23 pm

"Aaaaaahhhh!!!" She screamed as he entered inside of her again. She couldn't move either, making her grow more and more desperate for control. Laura kept struggling, before she felt him hit a certain g-spot inside of her.

Her whole body winced as she closed her eyes, feeling herself tense up.

Resist, Laura..resist!

She lowered her head as she bit her own lip hard. She shook her head, before wincing again when he hit that spot once again.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

New World.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World..   New World.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:11 pm

Johnny smirked and laughed when he felt her body tense. He spanked her ass as hard as he could.

"Let it go you little whore. Just feel it. Enjoy it!" He laughed as he pounded into her. He continued spanking her hard over and over.
Back to top Go down
X-23

New World.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World..   New World.. I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:44 pm

"N-no.." She growled, before she gasped when he pounded into her again. Her whole body tensing, trying to make herself resist. "You..won't..win." She growled once again, before she could feel her body tighten, making her eyes close.

Come on...hold it in..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New World.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World..   New World.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New World..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next